And yet we still don’t believe her….

I believe she is recording.

I don't believe it's coming.

----------

10 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Imagem

AHHHHHH OKAY SO SHE IS BACK.

I'm going to make a safe bet and think she is now able to record while she hasn't been for years for whatever reason, but now she can record and will possibly make the album in the next 18-24 months... oh wow, that feels realistic now. She better hurry up.

EDIT: wait did she delete the stories?

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

I believe she is recording.

I don't believe it's coming.

----------

AHHHHHH OKAY SO SHE IS BACK.

I'm going to make a safe bet and think she is now able to record while she hasn't been for years for whatever reason, but now she can record and will possibly make the album in the next 18-24 months... oh wow, that feels realistic now. She better hurry up.

How long does it take to record an album!? I’m actually worried BECAUSE she’s still recording…..it should be off to printing and finishing off music videos etc. the music should have been done years ago.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

How long does it take to record an album!? I’m actually worried BECAUSE she’s still recording…..it should be off to printing and finishing off music videos etc. the music should have been done years ago.

It can take 1 month or it can take 8 years. We have no proof she was actively recording all these years since 2013 straight. I feel there was a time in between when she didn't even touch the notebook or something.

Yeah, the music should have been done years ago but it wasn't for some reason. Let's see what happens. I still don't believe the album is coming soon, but if she's back into posting things in the studio, maybe she is actually set to finish the fucking album once for all.

54 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Tf? You seen Lanas insta, Skys good-you all need to stop this crap, let’s just hope the albums out.

Lana is Lana. Celebs like Adele, Ariana, Doja Cat etc. can all deactivate their socials if they want to or post low effort pics. How else can Sky promote herself in the cheapest way? 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 minute ago, blameitonme said:

my dream masochism rollout :flutter:

jan 31 2022: single announcement 

feb 7 2023: song + video

feb 28 2024: album announcement 

march 7 2025: song + video

march 25 2026: album :popcorn:

march 26 2027: masochism movie where she has visuals that all link for every song :excited:

anyways….

:toofunny: 

I understand the anxiety about Sky posting pictures in studios but let's not forget that Sky recorded a couple of songs for NTMT shortly before it was announced. I'm sure she'll be using songs from like 2015-2016 but we'll still have super fresh material.

Let's keep our fingers crossed because she teased March before and also there are a lot of festivals happening, I'm sure they wouldn't do a [mini] "tour" like this without a proper release in the works.