TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

zebra slaps so much and i'm glad sky finally released something after these years i just knew she was coming back this month and that makes me so happy

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

An off-topic, but I truly admire the beauty captured in this video:

The song, her expression, emotions of, idk, feeling lost, sad, overwhelmed by everyday life... It's a total vibe. The only thing that makes me fell conflicted about it, however, is that she was recorded without her consent.

2 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

her story… so she’s been in a studio ! progress

Yeah, she's been there for the past 8 years, whether she tells us so or not :ohno: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

does anyone know who the hell and where the hell are the people gatekeeping her leaked songs on discord.. like are they even real? no way people would sit on leaks like this for such a niche artist like what the hell

21 minutes ago, AOK said:

The song, her expression, emotions of, idk, feeling lost, sad, overwhelmed by everyday life... It's a total vibe. The only thing that makes me fell conflicted about it, however, is that she was recorded without her consent.

Wow I've never seen that before I can relate so much witht that...

6 hours ago, AOK said:

This is creepy as fuck!

5 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Wow I've never seen that before I can relate so much witht that...

Death glaring someone for recording you without your permission & being made extremely uncomfortable by the entire situation??:wtfney: i understand snapping a pic or taking a short video, but this is beyond psychotic 

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

19 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to announce something official.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, sagexcx said:

SkyFUpdates posted another snippet of Descending last night and then deleted it 5 minutes later

https://dbree.org/v/406236

She's coming

pirómano-meme.gif

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥