TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, HEARTCORE said:

when (not if) nothing comes, there should be a mass leak just saying of unreleased sky material just saying...

yup... just leak descending demo and call it a day. :awkney:

2 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

when (not if) nothing comes, there should be a mass leak just saying of unreleased sky material just saying...

Spoiler

NGL I got her E-mail and once I almost got access to it but I didn't go forward... She better watch out

:duck:

simpsons-mob.gif?quality=90&strip=all&zosimpsons-mob.gif?quality=90&strip=all&zo

4 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

pitchforks ready girls… and im not talking about another damn article by the publisher :true:

3 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

the sky ferreira thread on lanaboards.com april 1st

simpsons-mob.gif?quality=90&strip=all&zo

3 hours ago, the ocean said:

i'm not carrying a pitchfork i'm carrying a fuckin molotov cocktail

She will end up closing her Instagram (aka her memorial for the dead artists she knows but we don't) 

3 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

1 hour ago, HEARTCORE said:

not even just that, i'm talking about i'm not alright, pretty dull, the outsider etc...

I'm down for that 

Plenty of insiders and hoarders here but they don't do it for Sky as they do it for Lana, Marina and Charli. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

9 days left for nothing.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 minutes ago, seapunkvnr said:

No I'm sure it'll come out at any moment now

Share with the Little Zebraries if you have more info.

1 minute ago, EmptyPromises said:

I hope she releases on April 1st 

I'm betting on March 31st or April 1st, because she hates her stans.

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

can i have whatever you're on right now?

it's called delusion, it's a nice drug to get high on while surfing LanaBoards.

simpsons-mob.gif?quality=90&strip=all&zo

i'm the hot chick
that you've been looking for
want to get with me then get on the floor

i am the scene
i am the danceclub
i am the sweat on your face when you make love
i am the future
i am your fantasy
i am a dream and you hope you won't wake up from me

i'm not a robot but i can look like one
and i'm so hot, hotter than the sun
see you staring, and you can't look away
i'll make you st-st-stutter, you donno what to say
i'll make you want me so bad
I'll be the most fun youi'e never had

i'm the hot chick
what are you waiting for?
i'm the BYT you've been looking for

(leak Untouchable final version)