TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

10 hours ago, 111 said:

anyways she is a washed up narcissist and the whole family is fixated on pathologically lying. is it a victim complex? munchausen syndrome? they love being sick and getting sympathy for being sick but they are somehow always sick when she's gearing up for a release and then comes the delays. tony bennett has alzhemier's yet he can record and release an entire album whilst performing sold out shows, these label and sickness excuses are so overplayed she can't come up with something else? anything else? y'all even if she manages to release a song and MAYBE a music video, y'all think she's gonna keep the ball rolling when it's so clear that we're gonna have a downhill lullaby moment with her disappearing after promising a bunch of shit once the high is gone... yes she is a junkie who's chasing the high forever. all this building up and promising and teasing gives her that huge dopamine rush, it gets her going, this is her drug of choice after the rent was due and she couldn't pay the coke dude, she lies, avoids and deflects responsibility, makes excuses and plays the victim like the junkie she is and once she releases something she'll come crashing down, become "sick" and go into hiding again for like 3+ years. REHAB! 

10 hours ago, 111 said:

Moaning March 😩😩🍀 is officially over 👎 but don’t u dirty sluts😉😜 worry because Anal April 😳🙇😵🍆💦 is here and it’s bringing more spring ☺️🌸 as well as the birds 🐥 and the bees 🐝🐝🐥🙈😍😫👌💕Spring flowers 🌸🌼 don’t bloom on their own 😜😜 so remember to get daddy🙈 to pollinate 😖😍🐝💕 ur flower bud with his stinger 😩😩😩🍆🐝🙇 this month 🌸🌺🌼Send this ➡️ to 7⃣ fresh hoes who need to learn 📝👀 about the birds and the bees 🐝🐝🐥😜💦💕 this anal April 😫🍆🙇💦 if you get 3⃣ back you will get a good stinging 😩🍆💕 from daddy 🙈🙈🙈 if you get 7⃣ back you will get private lessons 📝👀🐝🐥💕😍 from daddy nature 😜🙈🙇🌺 all year long 😩😩😩👌💯

Thank you so much for writing all this, I bet Sky saw this here on LB and said "not today Satan" and press upload to that new single announcement.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

from what i understand it was just DL that she didn't sing as that's the only confirmed sound checked one but obviously anything is possible 

Guardian was one of the songs included on the setlist that a fan shared a pic.

:umadney:

Just now, EXODUS said:

Thank you so much for writing all this, I bet Sky saw this here on LB and said "not today Satan" and press upload to that new single announcement.

lonely misogynists stay losing

tumblr_oa0uurVRsC1vybzspo1_400.gif

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 minute ago, EXODUS said:

Songs

Unfortunate but unsurprising. I still want descending and all my lovers die but eh, sky’s music sensibilities are great so I’ll let it go. I feel like she could be an excellent a&r/producer.

1 minute ago, Ceremonials said:

proof that bullying works 

@111 did God's work lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, Serenity said:

Nobody got the final mix for AMLD, but the whole (now scrapped) project was heavily circulating since 2020.

Yeah but honestly aside from all to myself (which had 1 verse and chorus and was saved by a fan mix), and pray for rain… those tracks were mediocre for sky