TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

20 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

why would she have 2015 demos on a 2022 album ? She didn't even play guardian at pitchforkย 

She started teasing a song calledย "Fire" back in 2015 which I'm assuming is a working/alternate title for Don't Forget ("there's a fire on your street"). Pray for Rain was also teased around the Downhill Lullaby release in early 2019. So yeah I think she's gonna be using older songs ย 

ย 

Really hopingย forย some of the songs she was teasing throughout the years to see a release!ย 

๐•€ ๐•”๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•–๐•ช๐•–๐•ค, ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•š๐•ค๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•– ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ

jfc i left for a couple of hours to eat ass in my car and came back to 20 notifications and 2 DMs about herย :sky:ย has she finally decided to release a 5 year old song out of her dusty coochie? we love her again! until she disappears literally a week after the release and this thread goes back into full meltdown mode... but until then enjoy it little ferraris you deserve it and you worked hard for this! your work ethic better than hersย :oop2:ย #zebra #lionking #dontforget #REHABย 

2 hours ago, finalgirl said:

@111ย youโ€™re over

ย 

first time i full on dragged her she released downhill lullaby (and i announced it on twitter before anyone knew about itย :oop2:)

second time i full on dragged her she cancelled the covers EP (thank god!)ย 

and today i dragged her junkie antics and we got an announcement so am i over or am i the starter? #bullyingworksย :et:

wait till my next 3 page essay and maybe we'll get the album xoxo

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

But how can we be sureย :popcorn:?

ย 

idk but the teaser video gave me a little hope

Spoiler

i am easily impressed w graphics sometimesย 

ย 

negAbhB.png

You were a ghost, but now you're a person, i was a box u couldn't open.. now you're my friend.....ย yassified-yassification.gif

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย