TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

One is ONE :teehee: of her best songs and it always will be!!! 

She even loves it, I remember she sang it acapella in my show back in 2013.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 minutes ago, xenomorphqueer said:

i don't think it was fair to expect a single this week considering they 100% announced the single early so people could finally stop harassing her lol

while i can agree that there were no actual signs it was coming this week (cuz if it was they probably would've just said that instead of "Coming Soon") it was def a poor decision considering how much buzz there was when it was announced :noparty: 

27 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

One is a really bad song i’m sorry to break it to you guys

One wouldn’t be so terrible if it wasn’t so repetitive. 
stretching the song to 3 minutes was a mistake, if all the repetitions only came four times I think it would’ve went over a lot smoother. 

Sky re-release One (trimmed) for the streaming era

Just now, the ocean said:

WHAT :oprah4:

according to some insiders in the vinyl pressing industry ... but i was more or less making a joke of her new random excuse lol 

sony said she's dropping this year 100% but someone said three weeks since she was supposed to be first quarter originally 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

Just now, Ceremonials said:

according to some insiders in the vinyl pressing industry ... but i was more or less making a joke of her new random excuse lol 

sony said she's dropping this year 100% but someone said three weeks since she was supposed to be first quarter originally 

sorry sky but BEYONCÉ?

200.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

Hope sky doesn't delay releasing because beyoncé is dropping soon :toofunny:

I Pray For Rain ft. Beyoncé and Solange is coming

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Ugh, Buyoncé is going to still this year the spotlight of so many talented pop girls that actually write and compose (and even produce) their own songs.

She's so overrated.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, EXODUS said:

Ugh, Buyoncé is going to still this year the spotlight of so many talented pop girls that actually write and compose (and even produce) their own songs.

She's so overrated.

run while you can before the beyhive finds you :beyonce:

anyways i'll be patient with sky since we've made it this far but if she doesn't release this year it's over for her :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

She's so overrated.

i used to feel this way but then i got to see her live ( for free ) and now i understand 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

run while you can before the beyhive finds you :beyonce:

anyways i'll be patient with sky since we've made it this far but if she doesn't release this year it's over for her :true:

:icant: #Pray4EXODUS

2 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

i used to feel this way but then i got to see her live ( for free ) and now i understand 

She has an amazing voice and she's such a great performer live, don't get me wrong. But she gets way too much credit in the creation process than she actually deserves lol. But fuck yeah, she's a beast live.

41 minutes ago, the ocean said:

have you seen lemonade or black is king? :dua:

the movies

Yeah, I have, they are OK.