TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

5 hours ago, 2internetghosts said:

you can hear her in 0:30 and in some parts of the chorus... didn't know about this

Gave the songΒ a closer listen (I wasn't paying much attention on my first)Β and I can hear her nowΒ :hdu:Β I didn't know about it either until yesterday.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

6 hours ago, 2internetghosts said:

Anybody hopes we have a track like that on the album since she's working with him? It's a shame she barely posted about being featured in this, the darkwave/electro sound fits her vocals so well....Β 

Bands like Boy Harsher and Lebanon Hanover have a sound that would fit her really well, not sure if most pop fans would like it but i bet she digs it.

Β 

Β 

Β 

The video is unavailable but I love your idea for her direction because I love those bands you mentioned. They remind me of golden age of Tumblr. It definitely suits her but an entire album with that sound would be to depressing. She could balance that with songs like Voices Carry.Β 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm freeΒ 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 minute ago, backseat said:

well girls today is 8 days since SkyFUpdatesΒ accidentally (????) tweeted β€œ8”… praying for some sort of announcement by the end of the dayΒ :defeated:

good luck

On 4/9/2022 at 10:10 AM, Jord said:

Yes, I’m sure about that.

Β 

I never popped the bubble because the fake β€œOverplayed” is so good that I wanted to live in the fantasy that it was real, too.

Β 

Sorry to disappoint you but we have nothing when it comes to that song.

Β 

Β 

prove it

negAbhB.png

Sky and Capitol just shared that teaser to shut us for another month.

Β 

Sky sure knows how to fuck us over.

Hikaru UtadaΒ β€’ BANKSΒ β€’ Rina SawayamaΒ β€’ Aly & AJΒ β€’ MARINAΒ β€’ BjΓΆrkΒ β€’ Kate BushΒ β€’ Marion RavnΒ β€’ Carly Rae JepsenΒ β€’
Hilary DuffΒ β€’ Charli XCXΒ β€’ The CardigansΒ β€’ MitskiΒ β€’ Phoebe BridgersΒ β€’ Allie XΒ β€’ Caroline PolachekΒ β€’ Meg & Dia β€’Β Dia FramptonΒ β€’ Olivia LufkinΒ β€’Β PoppyΒ β€’ GrimesΒ β€’ Melanie MartinezΒ β€’ Lana Del ReyΒ β€’ Bat for LashesΒ β€’ Ayumi HamasakiΒ Β β€’ Paramore β€’ Hayley WilliamsΒ β€’Β Evanescence/Amy LeeΒ β€’ ACOΒ β€’ LIGHTSΒ β€’ Alexz JohnsonΒ β€’ Avril LavigneΒ β€’ FlorrieΒ β€’ Flyleaf/Lacey SturmΒ β€’ Tove LoΒ β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ HANAΒ β€’ DaineΒ β€’ FoxesΒ β€’ CHVRCHESΒ β€’ Lorde

50 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

So do we start another countdown?Β :sass:

Β 

Please, I miss the SpongeBob gif 😭

Β 

Β 

But i think is coming this friday, I can feel

Janelle MonΓ‘e β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ Grace Jones β€’ Spellling β€’ FKA twigs β€’ Kate Bush β€’ Kylie Minogue β€’ Charli XCX β€’ Carly Rae Jepsen β€’ LOOΞ βˆ† β€’ Red Velvet β€’ Janet JacksonΒ 

2 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

So do we start another countdown?Β :sass:

Β 

1 hour ago, KimKaDAB said:

Β 

Please, I miss the SpongeBob gif 😭

Β 

Β 

But i think is coming this friday, I can feel

Β 

Sky and Capitol were like...Β 

Β 

spongebob-april-fools.gif

Hikaru UtadaΒ β€’ BANKSΒ β€’ Rina SawayamaΒ β€’ Aly & AJΒ β€’ MARINAΒ β€’ BjΓΆrkΒ β€’ Kate BushΒ β€’ Marion RavnΒ β€’ Carly Rae JepsenΒ β€’
Hilary DuffΒ β€’ Charli XCXΒ β€’ The CardigansΒ β€’ MitskiΒ β€’ Phoebe BridgersΒ β€’ Allie XΒ β€’ Caroline PolachekΒ β€’ Meg & Dia β€’Β Dia FramptonΒ β€’ Olivia LufkinΒ β€’Β PoppyΒ β€’ GrimesΒ β€’ Melanie MartinezΒ β€’ Lana Del ReyΒ β€’ Bat for LashesΒ β€’ Ayumi HamasakiΒ Β β€’ Paramore β€’ Hayley WilliamsΒ β€’Β Evanescence/Amy LeeΒ β€’ ACOΒ β€’ LIGHTSΒ β€’ Alexz JohnsonΒ β€’ Avril LavigneΒ β€’ FlorrieΒ β€’ Flyleaf/Lacey SturmΒ β€’ Tove LoΒ β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ HANAΒ β€’ DaineΒ β€’ FoxesΒ β€’ CHVRCHESΒ β€’ Lorde

5 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

The 8 the fan account tweeted meant another 8 years. Not days. You should all know how time works in Sky’s world by now.

Might beΒ also another 8 attempts to announce/release it without any timeframeΒ