TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

13 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Since the mv thing was brought up, I think it would be fair to wait for it because apparently,

she doesn't want a Downhill Lullaby 2.0... release a song and no music video ready to go.

The DL video was not only not ready to go, it was and still is non existent :true:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

9 hours ago, 111 said:

i told y'all, i warned y'all about this girl years ago and y'all didn't listen! lanaboards you were DEAF! i tweeted and posted and exposed her in every which way, but y'all attackad and treated me like a madman! she is the madman! she is a mad lying cow that one! besties y'all need help (https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/what-is-stockholm-syndrome) and she needs rehab! yes she does! and y'all are enabling the highs of a junkie! bitch needs to be in a straitjacket, not getting more white lines and black beaches up her pussy thanks to you! stop supporting her! stop thinking she loves you... cause she don't! she only love the high and your coins! she's a narcissist fraudster who lied her way to the industry and now she can't be bothered to release music for anyone! this fiona apple cosplayer pretending to be the genius behind her music when she can't even bother to record proper vocals to the justin raisen and dan nigro writing camp mp3s sent to her! she's lucky the 3 people here didn't move on cause sky ferreira girl nobody be talking about you besides pitchfork and lanaboards :lmao:the pits of the internet... y'all hyping this girl up i literally watched a live performance of 24 hours and she CAN'T even sing! what the hell does this girl do? she isn't writing, playing any instruments, can barely hold a note... should we call her an actress and model based on the 10 second cameos and 5 magazines or whatever she got on? hunty those days been over who is gonna book sky ferreira girl? the cheques are gonna bounce when they realize what a talentless fraud she is! what does she do? does she work in a starbucks? is she a librarian? HELL NAH! people at those jobs are more responsible and professional with their work than sky tonia ferreira! ELECTRIC CHAIR! 

Let it out Ahmed

seriously wtf, you ppl are so ungrateful for absolutely no reason. fans aren’t owed anything and if an artist chooses to put out music, then that’s the executive decision. if they don’t then that’s the decision. artists don’t owe anyone ANYTHING. 

giphy.gif

i'm not gonna lie - i'm annoyed af for expecting something for 9 years and it not coming

but we're not entitled to it and the best thing to do is to just leave her in the past without dissing her or her family

like just leave her alone she doesn't even seem to want the attention anyway

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

10 hours ago, 111 said:

i told y'all, i warned y'all about this girl years ago and y'all didn't listen! lanaboards you were DEAF! i tweeted and posted and exposed her in every which way, but y'all attackad and treated me like a madman! she is the madman! she is a mad lying cow that one! besties y'all need help (https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/what-is-stockholm-syndrome) and she needs rehab! yes she does! and y'all are enabling the highs of a junkie! bitch needs to be in a straitjacket, not getting more white lines and black beaches up her pussy thanks to you! stop supporting her! stop thinking she loves you... cause she don't! she only love the high and your coins! she's a narcissist fraudster who lied her way to the industry and now she can't be bothered to release music for anyone! this fiona apple cosplayer pretending to be the genius behind her music when she can't even bother to record proper vocals to the justin raisen and dan nigro writing camp mp3s sent to her! she's lucky the 3 people here didn't move on cause sky ferreira girl nobody be talking about you besides pitchfork and lanaboards :lmao:the pits of the internet... y'all hyping this girl up i literally watched a live performance of 24 hours and she CAN'T even sing! what the hell does this girl do? she isn't writing, playing any instruments, can barely hold a note... should we call her an actress and model based on the 10 second cameos and 5 magazines or whatever she got on? hunty those days been over who is gonna book sky ferreira girl? the cheques are gonna bounce when they realize what a talentless fraud she is! what does she do? does she work in a starbucks? is she a librarian? HELL NAH! people at those jobs are more responsible and professional with their work than sky tonia ferreira! ELECTRIC CHAIR! 

respectfully 

what the fuck is wrong with you? this is incredibly disrespectful, rude, and honestly offensive. Drug addiction, whether she has one or not, is not something to joke about, regardless if you’re on a pop forum or not.

You’re clearly the only one acting fucking weird about all of this, log off and touch some grass or something, it’s literally not that serious.

negAbhB.png

also just clarifying couple things

a. i liked the unnecessarily upset person's post because of how ridiculous it is, not because i agree with it

b. asking for leaks isn't the same as begging sky to release something :true: (and we're also not entitled to leaks either btw)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

@111 why don’t you try coming from a family of addicts and see how it is to cope and deal with that. You try having several family members overdose on drugs multiple times and almost die, we’ll see who’s laughing then. what you’re saying is incredibly out of line. I know you’re not gonna give a single shit about what i’m saying and you’re gonna laugh it off and continue about your day but you are acting fucking insane over one small music artist. If her career and her presence bothers you so much stop following her as an artist. this is honestly giving fan behavior and it’s embarrassing 

I’m gonna leave it at this and have myself a good night. Hope you can do the same but i highly doubt it xoxo

negAbhB.png

2 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

@111 why don’t you try coming from a family of addicts and see how it is to cope and deal with that. You try having several family members overdose on drugs multiple times and almost die, we’ll see who’s laughing then. what you’re saying is incredibly out of line. I know you’re not gonna give a single shit about what i’m saying and you’re gonna laugh it off and continue about your day but you are acting fucking insane over one small music artist. If her career and her presence bothers you so much stop following her as an artist. this is honestly giving fan behavior and it’s embarrassing 

I’m gonna leave it at this and have myself a good night. Hope you can do the same but i highly doubt it xoxo

i’ll never understand how people can freely joke about addiction. I relate to you because I JUST had to deal with my brother an hour ago because he had a breakdown. Those moments will forever be engraved in my mind. It’s hard to look back at what they were before getting into the world of drugs and then compare that to how they look now. I’m not too knowledgeable on Sky’s substance abuse, but anyone with the slightest amount of human decency will know that making fun of someone’s substance abuse is wrong.

10 hours ago, 111 said:

here he go 

here comes the joke police with a gross egoistic personalization who didn't even understand what they read and thought i was making fun of substance abusers :rip: and the nerve to tell me to touch grass and that it's not serious when some random stranger got them so bothered and fuming over the internet for something they misread and misunderstood. the amount of personal attacks and assumptions about me and my family over my ridiculous posts that are not meant to be taken seriously... this thread is a cesspool of projecting teens constructing boogey man identities out of me and fighting over nothing... you're fighting the straw man sis... i'm not real sis. whatever trauma or hardship you went through, we all went through bad shit but the solution is not to create boogeyman out of internet strangers and policing what they say so you feel slightly better and like you fought off the big bad villain. that's some marvel shit. this is actually some serious shit what you are doing, the inner conflict you have, trying to deflect the misplaced guilt inside and projecting it onto strangers. it's not healthy sis and should be worked with a professional. you felt better for like 2 seconds after those posts but in the end no one is to blame for what happened to your family or you, it's life and it sucks and it isn't fair, i hear you and i see you sis, but do yourself a favour and build some resilience cause the world isn't here to coddle you, world isn't a safe space where people have to tiptoe around your feelings, shit's not good for u & speak to someone. much love hun :kiss3:

1 hour ago, 111 said:

here comes the joke police with a gross egoistic personalization who didn't even understand what they read and thought i was making fun of substance abusers :rip: and the nerve to tell me to touch grass and that it's not serious when some random stranger got them so bothered and fuming over the internet for something they misread and misunderstood. the amount of personal attacks and assumptions about me and my family over my ridicilious posts that are not meant to be taken seriously... this thread is a cesspool of projecting teens constructing boogey man identities out of me and fighting over nothing... you're fighting the straw man sis... i'm not real sis. whatever trauma or hardship you went through, we all went through bad shit but the solution is not to create boogeyman out of internet strangers and policing what they say so you feel slightly better and like you fought off the big bad villain. that's some marvel shit. this is actually some serious shit what you are doing, the inner conflict you have, trying to deflect the misplaced guilt inside and projecting it onto strangers. it's not healthy sis and should be worked with a professional. you felt better for like 2 seconds after those posts but in the end no one is to blame for what happened to your family or you, it's life and it sucks and it isn't fair, i hear you and i see you sis, but do yourself a favour and build some resilience cause the world isn't here to coddle you, world isn't a safe space where people have to tiptoe around your feelings, shit's not good for u & speak to someone. much love hun :kiss3:

Ban please 

2 hours ago, 111 said:

here comes the joke police with a gross egoistic personalization who didn't even understand what they read and thought i was making fun of substance abusers :rip: and the nerve to tell me to touch grass and that it's not serious when some random stranger got them so bothered and fuming over the internet for something they misread and misunderstood. the amount of personal attacks and assumptions about me and my family over my ridicilious posts that are not meant to be taken seriously... this thread is a cesspool of projecting teens constructing boogey man identities out of me and fighting over nothing... you're fighting the straw man sis... i'm not real sis. whatever trauma or hardship you went through, we all went through bad shit but the solution is not to create boogeyman out of internet strangers and policing what they say so you feel slightly better and like you fought off the big bad villain. that's some marvel shit. this is actually some serious shit what you are doing, the inner conflict you have, trying to deflect the misplaced guilt inside and projecting it onto strangers. it's not healthy sis and should be worked with a professional. you felt better for like 2 seconds after those posts but in the end no one is to blame for what happened to your family or you, it's life and it sucks and it isn't fair, i hear you and i see you sis, but do yourself a favour and build some resilience cause the world isn't here to coddle you, world isn't a safe space where people have to tiptoe around your feelings, shit's not good for u & speak to someone. much love hun :kiss3:

i love the bit about ppl “projecting” and then u immediately projecting for the rest of ur essay

I AINT even in this beef idk what’s going on y’all type too much and I ain’t gnna read it bc time is LIMITED in this life but I think it’s funny 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

13 minutes ago, ImJustCody said:

TL;DR that 111 person wildin’ and for what!? 

I’ll wait patiently still for this “junkie” still to release music because it seems rather legitimate this time around.

she has said stuff is coming in past several times for it to get scrapped/delayed. This not much different other than she shared a teaser video 

there should be a psychological study done about cigarettes and their belief that female pop stars owe them something...it's honestly not normal the way some of you talk and i genuinely believe the deflections are representative of your own mental illness...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1