TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Just now, vitriolkisses said:

You need to take it down a notch lol, in what way would it benefit me if y’all waited or not for her music? The same friend I’ve mentioned before was kind enough to tell me she’s booked something that I thought to be a good sign a release is coming (it’s not another festival). If Sky herself isn’t keeping y’all in the loop I thought I’d at least try to, but I guess it was a mistake if it’s just gonna make people more impatient. You don’t have to believe it if you don’t want to but there are teams doing things behind the scenes for her, it goes beyond it just being Sky and her unreliable self.

Is everything stated above not common sense? Duh things are going on behind the scenes..so many words yet nothing said whatsoever lmao. "Other things are brewing" isn't keeping anyone "in the loop" btw

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

21 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Is everything stated above not common sense? Duh things are going on behind the scenes..so many words yet nothing said whatsoever lmao. "Other things are brewing" isn't keeping anyone "in the loop" btw

Well no I don’t believe it’s about common sense if even you were doubting there’s an effort being made this time? We’re painfully aware that if she weren’t planning on a release then no effort for press and publicity would be happening, she’s said it herself on that Pitchfork digital that she would only do it if she had something to promote. This new development is for press in a mag she’s worked with before, although I dunno the issue #. 

13 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

Well no I don’t believe it’s about common sense if even you were doubting there’s an effort being made this time? We’re painfully aware that if she weren’t planning on a release then no effort for press and publicity would be happening, she’s said it herself on that Pitchfork digital that she would only do it if she had something to promote. This new development is for press in a mag she’s worked with before, although I dunno the issue #. 

Is she working with V again? :flutter:

BzhmW.png

4 minutes ago, drewby said:

Is she working with V again? :flutter:

If it's really V maybe it's the remake of the Sky+Charli+Grimes photoshoot

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

SKY SIGNED A NEW PUBLISHING DEAL WITH THIRD SIDE MUSIC

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

omfggggg ITS HAPPENING charli.gif history unfolding in front of our eyes 

someone post the article I'm not subbing to Billboard fuck them 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

49 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

i don’t get what that means someone explain

It basically means that while still signed to Capitol, they’ll have less control over her work, copyright administration, etc. so for example if her music were to be used commercially in a TV show or a film through Third Side, she’ll now get more royalties than she would’ve before. She also gets creative aid from the head of A&R.

1 hour ago, mintconfetti said:

I wonder if skyferreiraupdate’s newest tweet means Don’t Forget is coming this Froday….

I hope so. I’m not sure if they’re given exact dates etc. tho. I think Sky and the label just give them little nuggets here and there such as telling them that they’re filming a music video or that a release is coming soon, but I would be surprised if they just inboxed them telling them “Don’t Forget is coming XX/XX/2022” because the person running the account could just run and spill that info.