TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

23 minutes ago, legend said:

I'm not comparing her, neither talking about other artists that have others prepare or coach the music for them... I'm particularly talking about Sky's trying to convince people she's behind everything while she's not. 

Also some nerve to compare this conflicted child with two figures that established themselves in the industry. Although I'm not familiar with Britney or Rihanna's work, I do recall Britney on a random interview saying (proudly) she worked with x and y, and that z was writing songs for her. 

It's not the method. It's the not acknowledging it, or herself trying to prove she's doing things she's not. Do you think she wrote or produced a single thing on any of the leaked stuff? Or the released stuff (which you can actually access the credits)?

Your username is a title of a song Tamaryn wrote 100% so I find it funny you're telling me to shut up.

I Ain't Reading All That | Know Your Meme

Although, it is funny that you said all this, meanwhile

"Produced by Dean Hurley & I
Written by Jorge Elbrecht,Tamaryn & I"

I don't care how much of that song Tamaryn wrote. As I said before it still is a Sky Ferreira song. 

:bye:

1 hour ago, wildstar said:

Right lol. They have just been acting like those fake "insiders" lately. I doubt Sky is telling them anything cause then they would either tell us or don't say anything at all.. 

I wouldn't take their word for everything. 

SkyFUpdates are unhinged, literally batshit crazy

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

SkyFUpdates are unhinged, literally batshit crazy

uhm don't do j*y like that... he is a nice guy, her managers don't tell him shit tho but he just wants to create hype so the nightmare would do sumn... anything

Watch she release at May 1th to prove that she's not a lazy person who hates to work (She is):oprah4:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

5 hours ago, zombie girl said:

skyfupdates is a whole weirdo i wouldn’t trust anything they say… i was in a group chat with them a few years ago and they are a WEIRDO!

5 hours ago, EmptyPromises said:

Spill

Where are these Sky groupchats a lot of you seem to be apart of :derpna: I'm only in the Discord server and it's kind of dead

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Not ppl coming for SkyFUpdates... I was literally in a GC with them until recently and they were nothing but sweet and sociable, never played games or tried to be like a cult leader or anything. They have contact with some people close to Sky but they don't literally know the exact way things are gonna go lol.  Pretty low of you to go after someone just because there's an absence of content...

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

2 hours ago, KillForLove said:

cackling at the fact that her fans are so pissed and fed up with her doing nothing that they're trying to go after her fan updates account because they know she wont even give them a response :toofloppy:

Then they start bullying her mother…like she even knows where her daughter is most days let alone when music is coming. Probably just as in the dark as us.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance