TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

So people complain about the constant delays but then go out of their way to leak her upcoming single mad0003.gif genuinely stupid

The song is sooo good though, a perfect comeback single. Still hoping it comes out soon. 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

7 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

So people complain about the constant delays but then go out of their way to leak her upcoming single mad0003.gif genuinely stupid

The song is sooo good though, a perfect comeback single. Still hoping it comes out soon. 

It definitely will. They're not gonna scrap a song that has a video done. 

Maybe a hot take but at this point I just hope the album leaks in good quality cause I have absolutely 0 faith in it coming out. It’s starting to feel like things are happening and that’s lovely but we’ve been going through the same cycle over & over and it’s getting a little awkward & a little weird! It might as well leak cause literally nothing is happening. Would love to be proven wrong tho :hooker:

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, zombie girl said:

i do not think people realize how much fire they’re playing with, especially when it comes to sky, when they leak stuff like this. or maybe they do realize and they are just awful people and don’t care. i am praying that we are too close to the release for them to scrap it, or maybe this will make them pull the date forward, but considering that nothing has been announced yet and it is sky that we’re talking about, i don’t even know what’s gonna happen. this is actually so concerning not just for the fate of the single but the fate of the whole album cycle too since she cut everything that leaked a couple years ago. y’all are going to HELL

The single is def coming it has to lmao but yeah it's the album thing I'm fearing too :toofunny:

It's Grimes' fault

:true:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 minute ago, zombie girl said:

i do not think people realize how much fire they’re playing with, especially when it comes to sky, when they leak stuff like this. or maybe they do realize and they are just awful people and don’t care. i am praying that we are too close to the release for them to scrap it, or maybe this will make them pull the date forward, but considering that nothing has been announced yet and it is sky that we’re talking about, i don’t even know what’s gonna happen. this is actually so concerning not just for the fate of the single but the fate of the whole album cycle too since she cut everything that leaked a couple years ago. y’all are going to HELL

This. These leakers think they're doing fans a favour, but they're more so just damaging everything. 

I know that Sky scrapped a lot of stuff because it leaked, but that was all material that had no concrete release plans. DF has a video all shot and has been announced (albeit without a date). They're not gonna scrap it after investing money - Sky might want to, but the label won't let her. 

2 minutes ago, wildstar said:

The single is def coming it has to lmao but yeah it's the album thing I'm fearing too :toofunny:

As much as I would have liked to believe it, I kinda always had my doubts there was going to be an album anytime soon. Yes, everyone has been saying that things are happening this year, but we have no confirmation that the album is even done so I'm fully expecting DF to be a one-off with maybe Descending coming in the fall and then nothing until next winter. I just have this feeling that Sky will end up like Lauryn Hill where there will always just be the one great album and nothing other than some singles. 

2 minutes ago, paltargeist said:

It’s good but I’m surprised she opted to release this before Descending

Well she's been teasing DF as the lead single for years and years now so it must make sense in the grand scheme of things.