TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

i’ve been extra concerned about masochism leaks ever since she scrapped i pray for rain. she loveddd that song and it was recorded with Jorge at the same time as DL, DF, etc. i understand why she cut the other leaked tracks because they were old but i pray for rain makes me nervous that she doesn’t want to put out (or is not allowed to put out) anything that surfaces

Nah, Pray for Rain is from 2015 with Dan Nigro. 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

5 minutes ago, 2internetghosts said:

reminder that good ones by charli leaked a FULL MONTH before the release date and it still released with the best video of her carreer and she promoted the hell out of that song let's not lose hope

charli has also released a total of 7 bodies of work since 2013 :toofunny:

qfrWuBl.png

3 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

oh shit really? i assumed it was from the Jorge sessions because she was posting snippets of it alongside the jorge tracks but that’s actually really fortunate to know

Yeah I understand the confusion. I remember she was posting snippets of it in 2019 with Downhill Lullaby and All My Lovers Die, so it was definitely considered for a release back then :poordat: 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

now leak Descending and Pretty Dull so we can forget about this FLOP :true:

Pretty Dull is my main song in my wishlist of leaks.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, Veinsineon said:

on a serious note they couldn’t leak Babys on Fire HQ or Pretty Dull instead? :( 

I don't think there's a HQ Baby's On Fire, all sky covers sounds like she recorded them using a gramophone from the 40s

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Just now, Veinsineon said:

on a serious note they couldn’t leak Babys on Fire HQ or Pretty Dull instead? :(  whoever did this must hate her

Right? they really hate her

It's dumb that it's been YEARS sunce Pretty Dull was played live and teased for the B-Sides pt 2 and still no music file lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

12 minutes ago, coldsparklingmountaindew said:

I like Don't Forget more than Downhill Lullaby, but I Pray For Rain is still my favorite so far (so sad it's scrapped, I hope that it'll become a bonus track, if the album is ever coming out). 

I Pray For Rain deserves to be released officially. It’s SOTY material. Instant classic.

Spongebob squarepants bob esponja GIF - Find on GIFER

9 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to RELEASE the damn single.

Little ferraris current mood:

There's a fire in your leak :bop:

My Engineer Leak Some Of My Music Ima Smoke His Ass Bfb Da Packman GIF - My