TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

4 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

honestly the file (or at least the one i found) is so LQ i don’t think we can tell if it’s the final or not

I don’t think it is tbh :$

I'm inside of my own human body but I don't feel it yet

i think it’s kind of my fault that it leaked in a way… i was on l*aked.cx and when that snippet leaked i said ‘this better not leak because god knows what will happen’ then the person who leaked it quoted me and said ‘saw this and figured i might do it anyways’

8 minutes ago, Cool said:

I don’t think it is tbh :$

Yeah, it’s definitely not the final master, this is an older version…it’s actually the same mix as the one that the snippet leaked from a few weeks ago, someone transcoded it to a lower bitrate & tampered with the filter curves. It’s very common for people to degrade quality or mess around w/ EQs/compression if they don’t trust whoever they’re dealing with & want to keep the original file from surfacing/traceable. Hopefully they rush the single, I’m sure the final mix is 50x better

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i think it’s kind of my fault that it leaked in a way… i was on l*aked.cx and when that snippet leaked i said ‘this better not leak because god knows what will happen’ then the person who leaked it quoted me and said ‘saw this and figured i might do it anyways’

Plot twist: it was reverse psychology & this was your plan all along:teehee:

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

41 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

Yeah I don’t think it’ll get scrapped either, if I were her team I would move the release date up though. I don’t believe I’ll listen, after waiting years what’s a few more days to get it in good quality with a visual

Sky will appreciate it. 

Don’t think this is coming out anytime soon tho haha. Def not until early June me thinks. 

Girl I- this sounds like I'm getting dronebombed

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

the guy said this is the best he can do in terms of quality, but i asked if this is the final mix and i’m just waiting for the answer 

i haven’t listened but im going to give myself a time limit of 2 weeks and if sky hasn’t announced/dropped the song im listening

Some of the riffs sound heavy metal heart'd yuppp

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

19 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

this is the final mix

It's clearly heavily edited :creep: in terms of quality at least

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

i was expecting a much moodier melody and bigger, more sweeping drone like production based on the teaser. the verses and prechorus are fine but i really don't like the chorus, it's quite underwhelming. not really comeback lead single material in my opinion. i'm hoping that as people have said that this isn't the final mix because if this and downhill lullaby are the best masochism has to offer i can begin to understand the decade long delay. it is very unfortunate that it leaked and i do sincerely hope it doesn't throw off release plans, but she needs to get on top of this, capitalize off of this met gala publicity and get it out it this friday