TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

14 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Who produced/co-wrote Don't Forget?

Co-written by Sky with Jorge ElbrechtΒ and Tamaryn. Produced by Jorge.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

5 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

so was Pretty Dull ever considered for mas? She posted that long ass snippet of it around the time she was teasing alll da songs

Β 

It was considered for "I'm Not Alright" then for "I Will" before being taken out of "Night Time, My Time".

Β 

Then she teased it for the NTMT B-Sides EPs but as you already know sadly no more than one EP came out of it. Now rumor has it that it's being saved for Masochism.

Hikaru UtadaΒ β€’ BANKSΒ β€’ Rina SawayamaΒ β€’ Aly & AJΒ β€’ MARINAΒ β€’ BjΓΆrkΒ β€’ Kate BushΒ β€’ Marion RavnΒ β€’ Carly Rae JepsenΒ β€’
Hilary DuffΒ β€’ Charli XCXΒ β€’ The CardigansΒ β€’ MitskiΒ β€’ Phoebe BridgersΒ β€’ Allie XΒ β€’ Caroline PolachekΒ β€’ Meg & Dia β€’Β Dia FramptonΒ β€’ Olivia LufkinΒ β€’Β PoppyΒ β€’ GrimesΒ β€’ Melanie MartinezΒ β€’ Lana Del ReyΒ β€’ Bat for LashesΒ β€’ Ayumi HamasakiΒ Β β€’ Paramore β€’ Hayley WilliamsΒ β€’Β Evanescence/Amy LeeΒ β€’ ACOΒ β€’ LIGHTSΒ β€’ Alexz JohnsonΒ β€’ Avril LavigneΒ β€’ FlorrieΒ β€’ Flyleaf/Lacey SturmΒ β€’ Tove LoΒ β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ HANAΒ β€’ DaineΒ β€’ FoxesΒ β€’ CHVRCHESΒ β€’ Lorde

5 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

so was Pretty Dull ever considered for mas? She posted that long ass snippet of it around the time she was teasing alll da songs

no but i think she wanted it to either be on ntmt b sides part 2 or the reissue that never came to beΒ 

Β 

it was written in 2012Β 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

Spongebob squarepants bob esponja GIF - Find on GIFER

Β 

11Β out of 31Β opportunities for Sky to RELEASE theΒ damnΒ single.
Β 

Β 

Β 

Little ferraris current mood:

Announce the release date already,
I must resist listening again to the leak...

Β 

Trending GIF frustrated stressed | Giphy, Cool gifs, Spongebob

Hikaru UtadaΒ β€’ BANKSΒ β€’ Rina SawayamaΒ β€’ Aly & AJΒ β€’ MARINAΒ β€’ BjΓΆrkΒ β€’ Kate BushΒ β€’ Marion RavnΒ β€’ Carly Rae JepsenΒ β€’
Hilary DuffΒ β€’ Charli XCXΒ β€’ The CardigansΒ β€’ MitskiΒ β€’ Phoebe BridgersΒ β€’ Allie XΒ β€’ Caroline PolachekΒ β€’ Meg & Dia β€’Β Dia FramptonΒ β€’ Olivia LufkinΒ β€’Β PoppyΒ β€’ GrimesΒ β€’ Melanie MartinezΒ β€’ Lana Del ReyΒ β€’ Bat for LashesΒ β€’ Ayumi HamasakiΒ Β β€’ Paramore β€’ Hayley WilliamsΒ β€’Β Evanescence/Amy LeeΒ β€’ ACOΒ β€’ LIGHTSΒ β€’ Alexz JohnsonΒ β€’ Avril LavigneΒ β€’ FlorrieΒ β€’ Flyleaf/Lacey SturmΒ β€’ Tove LoΒ β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ HANAΒ β€’ DaineΒ β€’ FoxesΒ β€’ CHVRCHESΒ β€’ Lorde

8 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

no but i think she wanted it to either be on ntmt b sides part 2 or the reissue that never came to beΒ 

Β 

it was written in 2012Β 

Β 

That was most likely the exclusive vinyl reissue bonus track.

Β 

I suppose a 10th anniversary re-release either in vinyl or digital only is a possibility knowing how much Capitol and Sky would love to capitalize on the album success.

STRUCK A MATCH NOW I CAN FINALLY SEE YOUUU....PREYING ON MY INSECURITIESΒ :burn::burn:

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

6 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Β 

That was most likely the exclusive vinyl reissue bonus track.

Β 

I suppose a 10th anniversary re-release either in vinyl or digital only is a possibility knowing how much Capitol and Sky would love to capitalize on the album success.

Dreaming od reissue with the already released B-Sides, plus Pretty Dull, Guardian, One Way To Heaven and maybe smthing more.

Β 

I'll be fully satisfied

Janelle MonΓ‘e β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ Grace Jones β€’ Spellling β€’ FKA twigs β€’ Kate Bush β€’ Kylie Minogue β€’ Charli XCX β€’ Carly Rae Jepsen β€’ LOOΞ βˆ† β€’ Red Velvet β€’ Janet JacksonΒ 

15 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Dreaming od reissue with the already released B-Sides, plus Pretty Dull, Guardian, One Way To Heaven and maybe smthing more.

Β 

I'll be fully satisfied

Β 

The perfect reissue would be the original album + Pretty Dull + One Way to Heaven + I'm Not Alright + all the other songs from the original "I'm Not Alright" album.

Β 

NO FUCKING GHOST EP AS EXTRA PLEASE, I love it but it's easy to access it.

If Sky is really going to throw Guardian and IPFR on the trash can she should at least try use it as soundtracks to series or movies

Β 

She should try submit IPFR again, but now to Netflix, idk maybe Heartstopper would want it lol, and she's on that upcoming Netflix movie too, that could help

Β 

Janelle MonΓ‘e β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ Grace Jones β€’ Spellling β€’ FKA twigs β€’ Kate Bush β€’ Kylie Minogue β€’ Charli XCX β€’ Carly Rae Jepsen β€’ LOOΞ βˆ† β€’ Red Velvet β€’ Janet JacksonΒ 

6 hours ago, blameitonme said:

i still cannotΒ believe sky ferreira fans managed to get the billionaire owner of twitter to notice a completely made up rumourΒ :lmao:Β best promo ever

Β 

hopefully it’s put to good use….:crossed:

Imagine if he actually reached out to her after thisΒ :hdu:

19 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

So what's the word on when DFΒ is coming? Still the 19th or later? Why is Sky/her team STILL being so elusiveΒ about theΒ release?

that’s a question for eclipseΒ :stareney2:

1 hour ago, Forgotten said:

Imagine if he actually reached out to her after thisΒ :hdu:

β€˜hey sky! if you deny theseΒ rumours i will buyΒ your label and let you release anything you like’

On 5/11/2022 at 1:21 PM, Venus Fly Trap said:

Listened to Pray For Rain and I kinda liked it though it sounded basic and its melodies are generic to me. I expected it to be a great pop masterpiece given to the fact y'all acclaim it but idkΒ :diva:

It takes a good deal of taste to appreciate how good that song is. They really crafted something special there. Pop songs rarely get anyΒ better than that. Maybe you listened to the shitty low quality version that leaked before the good one.