TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

24 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

is it still coming may 19th?? she should announce it on insta but she’s too busy helping rhinos 

She's preparing us to Zebra, maybe Rhino is the B-Side or promotional single

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

37 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

zootopia - the masochism b sides

YRjKeEb.jpg

isnt this already is?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

I Pray for Rain is a timeless sounding pop song. Like others have said, I can see it being featured in commercials and TV/films (it basically sounds like a song written for a film soundtrack). However, the sound is very clean and accessible, and I can see how it would not fit at all on Masochism if the album's sound is dark, gritty and noisy.

Another conceptually cohesive "dark, gritty & noisy" pretentious album in the altpop scene. What a bore would that be. Let's pray for fucking god she's not really doing that after 9 yrs of hype and with perfect stuff like I Pray for Rain and All My Lovers Die under her belt. DL is the only one suggestive of that direction.. everything else she teased so far is smoother and lighter, even Descending. 

On 5/11/2022 at 6:45 PM, Whore of Tropico said:

some of y'all are just too hungry, y'all eat up anything

Downhill Lullaby is literally one of her best song in the catalogue,

Why does DL get so much hate here? The instrumental is so rich for a small artist (tbh it's not big pop artists often have a rich instrumental) that I wouldn't be surprised if she hired an actual band for it. The song reminds me of The Joker movie and I can't believe it didn't make it as a soundtrack back then. I

Pray For Rain is meh btw. I understand the desperation because it was literally me in Lana's BB era but after a month I stopped listening it completely because I realized that it wasn't as good as her older work. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Downhill Lullaby

Descending

Don't Forget

I Pray for Rain

Guardian

Voices Carry *final* or she could just slap the same cover she posted 4 years ago, just in HQ. It's too perfect already.

and other 8 new songs, preferrably Pretty Dull between them.

That's what I wanna see in the album. And this comes from someone who hates including +1 yr old singles in upcoming albums. With Sky there's no other way + those are pretty top notch to be left to rot.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Honestly the Masochism development is such a mess, no wonder it take so much time to finish it.

First she said it would be darker and heavier than NTMT

Then she said it was going to be heavily 80s inspired with amazing power ballads

And then she came with the electronic/witch house album

Suddenly the album have lots of stings and orchestral shit

Now she just is going with the vibe 

And the producer team is also kinda amazing, we have Jorge, Ariel Reichstach, Dan Nigro, but Mike Dean and Ariel Pink also worked with Sky (but r probably scrapped) like ??????? Girl what are you doing with this album?????

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 minute ago, KimKaDAB said:

Honestly the Masochism development is such a mess, no wonder it take so much time to finish it.

First she said it would be darker and heavier than NTMT

Then she said it was going to be heavily 80s inspired with amazing power ballads

And then she came with the electronic/witch house album

Suddenly the album have lots of strings and orchestral shit

Now she just is going with the vibe 

And the producer team is also kinda amazing, we have Jorge, Ariel Reichstach, Dan Nigro, but Mike Dean and Ariel Pink also worked with Sky (but r probably scrapped) like ??????? Girl what are you doing with this album?????

She can keep the witch house thingy (don't see her doing that at all) but the rest she could have in the album, little doses! But yeah, I just read the album is apparently not finished so WHY IN THE HELL AFTER 7 FUCKING YEARS :trisha: I understand the pandemic, but before? Or literally last year? :toofunny: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: