TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

13 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Downhill Lullaby

Descending

Don't Forget

I Pray for Rain

Guardian

Voices Carry *final* or she could just slap the same cover she posted 4 years ago, just in HQ. It's too perfect already.

and other 8 new songs, preferrably Pretty Dull between them.

That's what I wanna see in the album. And this comes from someone who hates including +1 yr old singles in upcoming albums. With Sky there's no other way + those are pretty top notch to be left to rot.

the funny thing about all this is that with Sky we always failed since day one when it came to ep's and album tracklists. all of them might not even be there.

ps. don't forget about legends since it has been deleted from youtube for copyright recently. 

Make a Masochism fake soundtrack is so funny, you just need to take some of the songs that she teased/leaked, then you take some criptid shit she said on Instagram years ago and reduce into a couple of words, and the cherry on the top, choose a random song from the 70s to the 90s to pretend is a cover that she did

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

4 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

She can keep the witch house thingy (don't see her doing that at all) but the rest she could have in the album, little doses! But yeah, I just read the album is apparently not finished so WHY IN THE HELL AFTER 7 FUCKING YEARS :trisha: I understand the pandemic, but before? Or literally last year? :toofunny: 

Where did you read that? If DF is just another droplet I'm going to scream. 

1 minute ago, moondrunk said:

Where did you read that? If DF is just another droplet I'm going to scream. 

Streets are saying. Streets being other forums. However, at this point, even if it's not legit, I'd believe that's a reason why the damn album is not out yet. Apart from the record being unfinished and laziness from either Sky or Capitol, I don't find another reason :toofunny: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

with all her bookings coming up the album should have a release date for press release at this point or it would say " fall/early winter", i mean we don't even have an official single date yet and she said she wants to put out descending as a single as well ?? i'm predicting next spring for an album but i'd love to be proven wrong 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

Streets are saying. Streets being other forums. However, at this point, even if it's not legit, I'd believe that's a reason why the damn album is not out yet. Apart from the record being unfinished and laziness from either Sky or Capitol, I don't find another reason :toofunny: 

Which forum did you read it in?

I heard something about an EP first then an album next year lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

10 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

I heard something about an EP first then an album next year lol

That would fit with Tamaryn saying that Sky "is about to release some of the songs" they wrote together. 

2 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

How is the album not finished yet? NTMT was literally made in a few weeks and it's one of the best albums of the 2010s lol. Really starting to think this album (if it ever sees the light of day) is going to be very disappointing

Sometimes I feel like NTMT was a fluke lol and I'm scared that Masochism ends up being just an OK effort. 

I means, it's not like NTMT is that great, it has many fillers like Kristine. It's just a good debut album and it was overhyped because it took her more than 3 years to release it after her debut single. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, pinkfuneral said:

How is the album not finished yet? NTMT was literally made in a few weeks and it's one of the best albums of the 2010s lol. Really starting to think this album (if it ever sees the light of day) is going to be very disappointing

honestly i've begun to believe NTMT was mostly ariel rechtshaid and justin raisen

19 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

honestly i've begun to believe NTMT was mostly ariel rechtshaid and justin raisen

That's the only truth, but sadly there are still many fans who believe that Sky is this innovative and creative artists who was behind the inspiration and production of NTMT when she's not even able to play an instrument, produce or compose. 

She is just someone who writes a line or two or change some words so she can be the cowritter of the songs. 

Sure, she makes her own thing vocally and adds her touch to the song, but at the end of the day NTMT was more her collaborators album than hers... And the same will happen with Masochism. 

I liker her music at all, and most of the stans here that treat her as a unique artist should know that it's ok to love a pop singer for what it is without blindly seeing her as a full artist when she still have a long way going.