Jump to content
TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Recommended Posts

Also, it's funny that Sky will do a whole Europe festival summer tour but doesn't have a single show booked in the US or any other continent...

 

I really thought that she would come to the Primavera Sound Brazil, Chile and Argentina, but she didn't...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Also, it's funny that Sky will do a whole Europe festival summer tour but doesn't have a single show booked in the US or any other continent...

 

I really thought that she would come to the Primavera Sound Brazil, Chile and Argentina, but she didn't...

Maybe she just wants to go on Holiday to Europe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Sky will do a whole Europe festival summer tour but doesn't have a single show booked in the US or any other continent...

she doesnt want this smoke :true:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Yeah, she's coming from her bedroom to the living room, from the living room to the kitchen, and from the kitchen to her bedroom again, and then she will take a nap:oprah4:

r18woBz.jpg

pheobe really wrote these lyrics just for sky


   NID033s.jpg?2             Grl3wH1.jpg?2          pBsohTp.jpg?2

                                       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

I remember when she was cast in Green Inferno and I really thought she was gonna be one of the mains but then she was just the tumblr-esque best friend 


This is what I do literally every time Sky gets announced for a part in a movie/show. I always hope she will be a main and then has like a 10 sec cameo. Twin Peaks, Twilight Zone, Baby Driver…Lords of Chaos is the only one that I’d consider her part to be somewhat sizable. But I will say, she still gets the press talking about it as if she is one of the stars of the film every time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2022 at 3:45 PM, 111 said:

lmao y'all reporting me every second to Elle like she gonna give me a wp... like she gonna ban me :lmao:y'all are delusional you dream a lot in your sleep that's what you do... i'm gonna cool it down... for a bit... just because queen elle, my bestie, asked me nicely and complained about you f words being a headache to her! leave her alone, it's not her problem u can't accept the truth! wake up america sky is a fraud!

 

xoxo eclipse

you’re literally a grown ass man either late 20’s or early 30’s complaining about an artist on lana boards and fighting with people decades younger than you. please act your age. you look so pathetic. i beg for you to get off your phone go outside and make some friends. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, iprayforrains said:

you’re literally a grown ass man either late 20’s or early 30’s complaining about an artist on lana boards and fighting with people decades younger than you. please act your age. you look so pathetic. i beg for you to get off your phone go outside and make some friends. 

 

41 minutes ago, 111 said:

not that individual quoting a 3 week old post and making shit up :lmao:

late 20s/early 30s had me howling :air2: 

 

Well Sky is the same age as him, I see nothing wrong here lol

 

Besides, this is LANA BOARDS, a place where most of the Fandom is over 25. Lana debuted more than a decade ago lol. 

 


Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't forget oh no I won't forget I don't forgive oh no I won't forget oh no I won't forget I don't forgive honey u can see that it's a rotting world


                                                                                        n6OYpqv.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spongebob squarepants bob esponja GIF - Find on GIFER

 

13 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to RELEASE the damn single.
 

 

 

Little ferraris current mood:

Living in Delulu-land

 

YARN | He's deceiving you! | SpongeBob SquarePants (1999) - S01E10 F.U.N. |  Video gifs by quotes | a7528767 | 紗

 

 


Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

since we're just saying shit, go stream new florence 

 

It only makes sense Florence DF =  Sky DF


Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

 

 

Well Sky is the same age as him, I see nothing wrong here lol

 

Besides, this is LANA BOARDS, a place where most of the Fandom is over 25. Lana debuted more than a decade ago lol. 

 

i am not over 25 though :awkney2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 111 said:

i am not over 25 though :awkney2:

 

Thought you were :derpna3:


Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

 

Thought you were :derpna3:

because a crazy lunatic here said it who's pretending to know who i am or my age for some reason? :air2:

i never revealed my age before but because it's such a hot topic atm i just turned 23 last month, a taurus baby x but it's true i'm fighting with people a decade younger than me cause some of y'all are 13, mentally at least x :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, 111 said:

because a crazy lunatic here said it who's pretending to know who i am or my age for some reason? :air2:

i never revealed my age before but because it's such a hot topic atm i just turned 23 last month, a taurus baby x but it's true i'm fighting with people a decade younger than me cause some of y'all are 13, mentally at least x :lmao:

 

Well, people get so pressed defending Sky, someone who hasn't released that much music in 10 years lol at this point is very comical to see people creating new accounts here in LB just to attack anyone who says something negative about this girl with so much potential that is going through something that no other artists have gone through (sarcasm) being shelved by a record label for almost ten years.

 

But okay, that's the internet and celeb forums, everyone.


Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

 

Well, people get so pressed defending Sky, someone who hasn't released that much music in 10 years lol at this point is very comical to see people creating new accounts here in LB just to attack anyone who says something negative about this girl with so much potential that is going through something that no other artists have gone through (sarcasm) being shelved by a record label for almost ten years.

 

But okay, that's the internet and celeb forums, everyone.

oh i assume it's just sky or her mother for the puppet accounts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...