TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Just now, Ceremonials said:

oh i assume it's just sky or her mother for the puppet accounts

Fuck no, they are too busy with their own lives to do that lol

(btw, I adore Tonia, she's very sweet!)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

10 minutes ago, 111 said:

why else would you have a sky ferreira avi in 2022

Cause she's gorgeous lol 

Most people with Sky Ferreira as their Avi don't even know who she is 😭😭😭😭😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Just now, KimKaDAB said:

Cause she's gorgeous lol 

Most people with Sky Ferreira as their Avi don't even know who she is 😭😭😭😭😭

Point taken, she used to be my PS3 wallpaper and I also used the same image as my Avi here back in 2013.

This image:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3YOPSOLG_dig0JheARWv

(yes people, I like her but just because I like her it doesn't mean I won't say shit about the things she had gotten wrong all these years lol I'm not a brainless stan) 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Dont take it in the wrong way and don't come for me, but this made me think about Sky... 

Halsey Says She Was Called ‘Crazy, Anxious, Lazy’ Before Her Multiple Diagnoses

https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/halsey-called-crazy-anxious-lazy-before-diagnoses-1235070096/amp/

45 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Dont take it in the wrong way and don't come for me, but this made me think about Sky... 

Halsey Says She Was Called ‘Crazy, Anxious, Lazy’ Before Her Multiple Diagnoses

https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/halsey-called-crazy-anxious-lazy-before-diagnoses-1235070096/amp/

i have adhd and people said this for a long time about me until i got a diagnosis (even though the type of condition isn't even remotely related to halsey's conditions)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

23 minutes ago, avenue said:

i have adhd and people said this for a long time about me until i got a diagnosis (even though the type of condition isn't even remotely related to halsey's conditions)

Yeah, and maybe people won't understand that adhd is not a disease, is part of you for better or for worse. 

It's a shame most people don't see those kind of conditions as something normal when actually is pretty common to know people with similar conditions, it's not as rare as people thought it was 10 years ago. 

Rina Sawayama's lead single will probably be released at the same day as Don't Forget...

Not like any of them would chart or anything, I just love them both, it'll be a great day if they release music at the same time

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

13 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Not like any of them would chart or anything

idk about that rina's been getting pretty popular

definitely not billboard charting but i could see her getting some itunes & spotify numbers

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, stwzrd said:

this edit ♥ (unofficial)

The way how this cover is ridiculously nice and enjoyable

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I THINK THE SILENCE SUITS ME

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOUUUUUUU

AND YOU'RE DESCending

Don't mess with my-:trisha: