TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, BartenderDeco said:

this isn’t twitter:derpna:

go to the halsey thread if you want to praise her

no! stay mad

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

8 hours ago, zombie girl said:

19-BDB95-C-D910-44-B2-B799-2-D8-D82657-CHER INSTAGRAM STORY NOOOO NOT THE HALSEY SHADE 2.0 :rip:

Context? 

Btw, Sainthoax is the most stereotypical millennial page ever. I used to follow them for the memes but they still couldn't get over Obama not being the president anymore. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

48 minutes ago, shady said:

Context? 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

8 hours ago, sulli said:

dd im actually not sure who it is, i see it on atrl/ggd/twitter/other places and i just stole it :toofloppy: i think she may be a brazillian singer or model in a perfume informercial?

gqCjZq4.gif

this is a challenge from america's next top model lol

7 hours ago, Nightmare said:

i know it’s just so weird… she’s gatekeeping the oppressed-by-the-label-girl status? lmaoo

i mean the meme is not wrong, its not that nobody else is oppressed by their label but... halsey? tiktok was already a thing when she released IICHLIWP which got a whole film for visuals and it had no potential hits for tiktok.

also, how is it that her label isn't interest on her releasing the song whatsoever, but gave her money to shoot a music video for it? 

to me its clear that this whole thing is just marketing to - surprise! - get a viral tiktok moment and promote the song before its release

ALSO, IF that is true and the label is oppression halsey then its pretty funny since she was the one who said years ago that sky was lying about being held back by her label and now its happening to her. seems like karma to me, and sky has all the right to shade just for that alone

18 minutes ago, lovesick said:

i mean the meme is not wrong, its not that nobody else is oppressed by their label but... halsey? tiktok was already a thing when she released IICHLIWP which got a whole film for visuals and it had no potential hits for tiktok.

also, how is it that her label isn't interest on her releasing the song whatsoever, but gave her money to shoot a music video for it? 

to me its clear that this whole thing is just marketing to - surprise! - get a viral tiktok moment and promote the song before its release

ALSO, IF that is true and the label is oppression halsey then its pretty funny since she was the one who said years ago that sky was lying about being held back by her label and now its happening to her. seems like karma to me, and sky has all the right to shade just for that alone

her label is oppressive and schematic enough to force their artists into filming promo tiktoks but not enough to red light one that's shitting on them, it's mind boggling that people are buying this :delicious: 

I like Halsey but of course she's lying. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

28 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

her label is oppressive and schematic enough to force their artists into filming promo tiktoks but not enough to red light one that's shitting on them, it's mind boggling that people are buying this :delicious: 

yeah the only one where it seems genuine is with florence (and even then it’s still probably promo)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, avenue said:

yeah the only one where it seems genuine is with florence (and even then it’s still probably promo)

wasn't florence the one who started the trend? hers looks genuine because she delivered what she's been asked to deliver with the slightly salty bio, halsey is desperately posting exposé after exposé of her pr team telling her what to do like pleaaaase believe me guys uwuuuu, girl whatever you signed a contract :derpna2: 

7 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

wasn't florence the one who started the trend? hers looks genuine because she delivered what she's been asked to deliver with the slightly salty bio, halsey is desperately posting exposé after exposé of her pr team telling her what to do like pleaaaase believe me guys uwuuuu, girl whatever you signed a contract :derpna2: 

welcome to myai kitschen we have bananees and avocadœs

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

How does Halsey expect us to agree with her if this whole thing wasn't just a publicity stunt? Like... your record label is making you upload 15 second videos to TikTok and that is your job that gives you a 7 figure salary every year? Is that really the hardest part of being a music artist that you feel the need to complain about it so publicly? Glad Sky is calling out this bs trend subtly :rip:

giphy.gif 

of course it’s fake but shading is still so unnecessary and childish. halsey shaded sky AGES ago, she moved on. sky on the other hand is living in the past lmao

anyway enough halsey talk for me!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

6 hours ago, Nightmare said:

of course it’s fake but shading is still so unnecessary and childish. halsey shaded sky AGES ago, she moved on. sky on the other hand is living in the past lmao

anyway enough halsey talk for me!

Literally no one cares about your derailed posts that are far better suited in the blink 182 cover artists thread......

Imagine stanning this :lmao:

Stream "Don't Forget"!:hooker:

www.skyferreira.com

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif