TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

4 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

to be honest: I never liked Halsey, actually i've been always that kind of person who would pick Sky Ferreira over Halsey & imo Sky's artistry, dark, depressed tumblr aesthetic is one of the most original thing that Halsey could never pull off as good & i admittedly hated her when she said really bad things about Sky. But after making us wait for just an album with a nearly 10 years "pre-release" and messiest rollout, what Halsey said about her quite makes sense.

I still love & support the fuck out of Masochism (if it's not a myth ofc) as a stan, but as her audience, i think responsibility & clarity is what we lack right here. Let's be honest: There are so many artists who have issues with their labels but they do whatever it takes to put out their craft every year: mixtapes, demos, or at least 1 single a year, but all Sky did was making us looking foward to something never actually released, i think that's why so many people have problem with her when she posts that shady story siming at someone who actually puts out their music at any price to prove that "yes i am an artist, this is my craft"

Delay happens, but for a nearly 10 years time-span delay - homegirl just can say i'm not ready for new music now since 2015.

Anyway, stream 'Don't Forget' because we dont want her to forget the album.

I never wanted to say this, but u're right. Almost 10 years, 10 fucking years waiting for new music!!!!! She's an asshole.

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

Just now, Real Bad Girl said:

Throwback:

IMG_2468.GIF

She looked like shit. 

I'm glad she looks healthier now. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I wonder if she would still call this album Masochism (hypothetically cause who knows if this'll come out)

i hope she still would, it's such an iconic name & such a deep concept if you think about it

and also, it'll even hype up the release because this album title holds fan's loyal long-time support & time value between her and this fanbase.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

59 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

She looked like shit. 

I'm glad she looks healthier now. 

Lol, I personally think that's one of her best look, I'm being honest

She looked so camp crackhead weird in a hot way, and I'm obsessed with this 😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

16 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

The most irritating shit is when men try to trash a woman’s appearance honestly.

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

1 hour ago, KimKaDAB said:

I respect you a lot, so don't take it personally please, but I find this situation super dumb. 

If people in this thread call her a drug addict and blame the drugs for her poor work ethic, many stands will jump right away against the person who call her a junkie. 

But here we are romanticizing the whole "crackhead look". 

The whole thing revolving Sky Ferreira and her stans is pretty wacky. Because at times I'm scared to say something negative because I have no idea how people will react lol. But here we are romanticizing how "campy and druggie" she looks when most people here are attacking users who call her a drug addict in a negative way. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

43 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

I respect you a lot, so don't take it personally please, but I find this situation super dumb. 

If people in this thread call her a drug addict and blame the drugs for her poor work ethic, many stands will jump right away against the person who call her a junkie. 

But here we are romanticizing the whole "crackhead look". 

The whole thing revolving Sky Ferreira and her stans is pretty wacky. Because at times I'm scared to say something negative because I have no idea how people will react lol. But here we are romanticizing how "campy and druggie" she looks when most people here are attacking users who call her a drug addict in a negative way. 

I 100% agree with you.

I didn't use very wisely my words, but I used them bc, just like you said, that's how people try offend Sky.

But I was really being real about loving that look.

Sorry, it wasn't my intention

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson