TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

36 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

I 100% agree with you.

I didn't use very wisely my words, but I used them bc, just like you said, that's how people try offend Sky.

But I was really being real about loving that look.

Sorry, it wasn't my intention

Don't worry, as I said, I respect you so much because it's easy to get into a serious (and sometimes funny) talk about our faves ☺ 

I'm glad you explained yourself better. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

So do we think she’ll bless us with the video tomorrow because I know we won’t be getting any album or future release news

She HAS TO. 

The single has been push back many times just because she was waiting for the edition of the MV to be finished. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

17 hours left! :sky:

so is the song tonight or tomorrow night i’m confused

1 hour ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Honestly, if you’re gonna attanept to shit on the way a woman looks with a pfp of a woman who’s clearly not you, you should post photos of yourself so it’s fair game…:lanahairflip2:

here for this

negAbhB.png

4 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

so is the song tonight or tomorrow night i’m confused

here for this

Wednesday noon California time. 

1 minute ago, godsmonster said:

dope, thank you!

You're welcome, just check her latest ig story, there's a countdown, if you tap it you will see your local time. 

7 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

You're welcome, just check her latest ig story, there's a countdown, if you tap it you will see your local time. 

no i saw that but i figured “out wednesday” meant 12AM wednesday

negAbhB.png

2 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

no i saw that but i figured “out wednesday” meant 12AM wednesday

I belive the song will be out at the same time as the music video once the countdown is up. 

Why is she releasing a song in EST local time? It should be midnight everywhere. Disappointed this isn’t Uploaded yet.  Hope there is a video otherwise she’s going to look extra embarrassing. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Why is she releasing a song in EST local time? It should be midnight everywhere. Disappointed this isn’t Uploaded yet.  Hope there is a video otherwise she’s going to look extra embarrassing. 

It might premiere on Zane Lowe’s show (although I doubt it is since there’s been no mention of it thus far).