TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

"c u never" lmao

is this a threat?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce4Fh88P8iO/

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Dance me all around the moon

Light me up like the Fourth of July

1 hour ago, michellebranch said:

Takes one to know one 🤣

? i mean i wasn't op but as an ex now sober addict it's really quite easy to see whose actively using ( i actually think sky is sober now and that's the problem she's having ) 

i am starting to feel that maybe h*lsey is right...  it is looking like she doesnt rehearse? 

on the primavera performances, shes fiddling about with her earpiece so i am assuming she cant hear herself?  

Just now, playboy barbie said:

i am starting to feel that maybe h*lsey is right...  it is looking like she doesnt rehearse? 

on the primavera performances, shes fiddling about with her earpiece so i am assuming she cant hear herself?  

she very often brandishes with the earpiece around

really over this gross and outdated addict conversation about sky.. the fact that the headline of that best kept secret review literally translated to “heroin chic no longer chic” is very unnecessary.

frankly i just don’t think we should discuss people’s potential addictions when they haven’t discussed them themselves at all.. and even so i don’t even think sky ever had a drug problem, i think she was a normal kid with money in her early 20s from SoCal who was having some fun experimenting, and who also was hanging around other people with some demons of their own. i think she is insecure and socially anxious so public performance is not her strong suit; she’s always been lifeless/still/somewhat strange on stage. it is fair to critique her live shows because that is her job, but framing her as an addict really isn’t fair to her at all and the discussion around it should’ve never been a thing

im eager to see how tonight’s performance goes. It’ll be indoor, a whole hour set, and she’s been sound checking ahead of time according to twitter posts. Really hoping she shuts all the haters up. Also capital records posted all the rave review DF has received on twitter. I’m hoping that’s a sign that more good things are coming 

18 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

sick and tired of y'all acting like she's never given a good perf in her entire career

Cmon Alice Glass!! 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

34 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

sick and tired of y'all acting like she's never given a good perf in her entire career

PERIODTTT!!!! One of my fav live recordings of her!!

its getting awk

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

It's literally unacceptable. 

She has failed for 2 weeks straight. 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna