TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

18 hours ago, Air said:

Sky edited the lyrics and song structure of EIE... stop the slander! Dev was bitter and has not made a song nearly as successful since

why are we dragging Dev for making successful songs on a sky thread ? when was the last time she was successful ? 

anyway she says she made minor changes with Ariel and used to throw fits on twitter when dev would perform it live saying it's a song that he wrote/pitched for her ( which i was true ) because she thought she was being attacked ( our perfect victim ). two statements can be true, he could have pitched the song to her and she could have made adjustments. 

anyway when's her next gig/ how long till she's reunited with her computer so she can finish learning after effects and edit this video ? 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

I know we’ve all said it at some point ..but I’m truly  ‘done with her’ if she doesn’t put an album out this year! definitely it for me…I won’t be listening to her again.  That and she needs to work on her live performances and stop blaming the sound/acoustics…she’s been moaning about the sound for years and doing that weird thing with her ear piece. The problem Sky is that you can’t sing live and it sounds awful…. it’s not the sound or volume you really do sound that bad and can’t hit any high notes.  Sort yourself out girl and drop the act..get some practise and stop embarrassing yourself. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

It's funny how this thread goes from hating her > loving her > defending her > hating her > defending her > loving her > feeling pity for her > defending her > hating her 

All in just a half a year lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

It's funny how this thread goes from hating her > loving her > defending her > hating her > defending her > loving her > feeling pity for her > defending her > hating her 

All in just a week

:true:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

30 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

All in just a half a year lol

the cycle of abuse 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

12 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I know we’ve all said it at some point ..but I’m truly  ‘done with her’ if she doesn’t put an album out this year! definitely it for me…I won’t be listening to her again.  That and she needs to work on her live performances and stop blaming the sound/acoustics…she’s been moaning about the sound for years and doing that weird thing with her ear piece. The problem Sky is that you can’t sing live and it sounds awful…. it’s not the sound or volume you really do sound that bad and can’t hit any high notes.  Sort yourself out girl and drop the act..get some practise and stop embarrassing yourself. 

gurl, bye

5 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

i still can’t believe how messy the single release was :toofunny:

It was the prelude of the chaos that's coming for the album release :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I just wanna hear your HEEaaAAArrrTtttttt

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna