TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Let's just pretend this movie don't exist😑

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

7 hours ago, Cherriwinkle said:

I remember when she was trending on YouTube with Red Lips and I liked her look and her voice and I thought the song was cool but there was a DAMN SPIDER and I couldn't go thru with it but I went back maybe later that year or in 2014 and I fell in love with Lost In My Bedroom and I thought it was so dreamy and it kinda describes my state of mind at the time. But YNTO and NTMT captured me and I became a fan ever since

Red Lips was the first thing I checked out too! I was actually obsessed with the spider and I printed out a photo of it on her face and stuck it on my bedroom wall :omfg2: i think this was early 2013.

2 hours ago, RGB said:

yall 18&over trailer has unveiled on some random fan account? we'll see sky for 3 minutes in the whole movie i fear

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CghtR4PoDGm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

also they are going to sell nft's...

https://18andovermovienft.com

need that stacy nft asap!

At least we know she will have a bigger role than Paris Hilton lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

26 minutes ago, Kristine said:

It’ll be hard to pretend once the Oscar buzz starts

Oscar lol, more like Razzie

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

Oscar lol, more like Razzie

excuse me, ever seen a little movie called Green Inferno or Twin Peaks the Return?? Meryl could never

28 minutes ago, Kristine said:

excuse me, ever seen a little movie called Green Inferno or Twin Peaks the Return?? Meryl could never

To be fair, I'm glad Sky didnt have a larger role in The Green Inferno. It would've been awful to see her die in a gruesome way. 

Her role in Twin Peaks was pretty bad and very forgetable lol

I think her biggest role yet was in Lords of Chaos, followed by Baby Driver. 

On 7/28/2022 at 5:34 AM, Ultra Violet said:

I want to pretend nothing is going wrong and that we are all fresh happy stans. So... when did you discover Sky's music and what did you think and which songs did you like the most?

Quote me pls, I want to read everythng

Mine: I discovered Red Lips on tumblr (early 2013) as a gif with the spider, and I found out what it was and got obsessed. I only really listened to Red Lips, Everything's Embarassing and Lost In My Bedroom until NTMT was released and that album sky-rocketed to my fav of 2014, only topped by Ultraviolence. 

I feel like I'm the newest fan here. I've seen her in YouTube recommendations in the early-mid 2010s whenever I listen to indie and alt. Her videos never seemed to make me check her except Everything's Embarrassing. I didn't like the song on the first listening that much and forgot about her. In 2015-16 I saw a video exposing Halsey as a Lana Del Rey and a Sky copycat and that was when I liked her title track but it was the type of song you don't listen to regularly not save but rather come back to on YouTube. In late 2020 she came into my mind out of nowhere because I always remembered her name and I listened to her entire discography and became a fan. I don't know why my teenage brain wasn't interested because she was exactly the type of music and an artist I was into in high school. I remember her vividly as a nameless tumblr girl and saving some of her photos to recreate them but I looked up more to LeHappy for grunge style inspiration. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

On 7/28/2022 at 5:34 AM, Ultra Violet said:

I want to pretend nothing is going wrong and that we are all fresh happy stans. So... when did you discover Sky's music and what did you think and which songs did you like the most?

Quote me pls, I want to read everythng

Was looking through stuff tagged as Noise Pop on the RYM charts and saw NTMT on there (though it was a couple months away from release),  I remember counting the days to the release back then even though I'd never heard of her before (mostly because there really weren't a whole lot of women making music labeled as Noise Pop, and I've always been a huge fan of this niche little subgenre), gave the album a spin the day it came out a really liked it.

Wouldn't call myself a superfan but I still really do like NTMT, nearly a decade later.

The fact that a bestie sent me the YNTO on SoundCloud and I HATED IT.... But the years passed by and I knew Nobody Asked Me and I was like: cool

But I remember when she was teasing to return with Guardian and I was like...

wait lemme listen so at some point I heard I Blame Myself and I fell in love with Sky...

ps. fun fact: I love YNTO now... as I should!

The fact that she did a concert in here and I missed the opportunity because I didn't like her at that time...

:duck:

Question time:

What's your favorite movie from the full time actress Sky Ferreira, who also happens to model and do songs in her spare time? 

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

Question time:

What's your favorite movie from the full time actress Sky Ferreira, who also happens to model and do songs in her spare time? 

Honestly I was kinda impressed with her performance in Lords of Chaos. It’s the only film she’s done where she actually has a decent sized role and her performance is actually pretty decent. From what I’ve heard she was really motivated to get the part and I think she did well. I honestly love that she acts too, I just wish she had more opportunities to actually get good at it

The new l*ak on dbr33🤔

Sounds like a ghost song, but also doesn't sound THAT much like her voice, but I think it's her

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

11 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

ok so if this single is a downhill lullaby 2.0 that means a cross you out 2.0 is coming in 1 month :oprah4: we won

When it's actually Grins (ft. Sky Ferreira) to announce the True Romance 2023 Tour :oprah4: