TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

5 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

What happened to the song "I'm Not Alright"? I have never heard it!

it never leaked

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Gloves (I thought it was called I Want Blood) is so good omg :kris: 

Hopefully Cobra, Cherry Bomb and Overplayed leak too. And of course, everything around Pretty Dull, I'm Not Alright and the Wild at Heart era etc.

5 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

What happened to the song "I'm Not Alright"? I have never heard it!

She shared the full lyrics on tumblr but the song didn't actually leak. Funny Gloves leaked on tumblr btw

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

Hopefully Cobra, Cherry Bomb and Overplayed leak too. And of course, everything around Pretty Dull, I'm Not Alright and the Wild at Heart era etc.

She shared the full lyrics on tumblr but the song didn't actually leak. Funny Gloves leaked on tumblr btw

that person has cobra they reference it in their bio so we can hopefully expect that

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

THEY NEED TO L*AK 'DO ME' NEXT PLEASE:kris:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 minute ago, Ultra Violet said:

Goddamn it the lyrics sound so good. I assume it was intended for NTMT since it was posted at that time? 

Kind of. It was intended for a project with the same name, which was eventually reduced into Ghost. After this, she started work on the I Will/NTMT era, which is the same album but it was titled I Will at first.

31 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Kind of. It was intended for a project with the same name, which was eventually reduced into Ghost. After this, she started work on the I Will/NTMT era, which is the same album but it was titled I Will at first.

Ah okay! I assumed bc it was registered & lyrics posted in 2013, past the Ghost EP, that it was made then, but it was probably just registered late

On 7/30/2022 at 10:55 PM, Glitter Boy said:

I don’t think Cherry Bomb is circulating just a stupid Runaways cover

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

I know everyone wants the B&A tracks from the Cry Baby/As If era but honestly I'd much rather have stuff from the Wild at Heart/Ghost era because I love everything she released around then and her voice sounds fantastic.

BzhmW.png

26 minutes ago, 111 said:

it's time for her to get xcx worlded 

Yes, Ferreira Planet is finally coming 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

10 hours ago, drewby said:

I know everyone wants the B&A tracks from the Cry Baby/As If era but honestly I'd much rather have stuff from the Wild at Heart/Ghost era because I love everything she released around then and her voice sounds fantastic.

YES, the WAH/Ghost/INA material is so good, I want the rest of those sessions first.