TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

24 minutes ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

What do you guys think about Kiss & Tell?

Β 

At first it was kinda meh for me but it's starting to grow on me

Still a bop,Β theΒ bridge is the best partΒ :legend:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

40 minutes ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

What do you guys think about Kiss & Tell?

Β 

At first it was kinda meh for me but it's starting to grow on me

its kinda nice, but i like Cry Baby sessions in general.

but this song gives me Britney - Blackout era vibes for some reason. I love it

One thing I still don't particularly understand is the meaning behind the term "I pray for rain." My take on the song is that she prays for chaos to happen in her lover's life, so he canΒ see that she wants to be his "silver lining" too.

well-so-im-done.gif

15 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Not true! I just got some burning hot tea, she re-recorded Pray For Rain at Capitol THIS YEAR & it should be on the album! She hasn’t submitted the full record to the label yet, my friend told me she just submitted one other song that was β€œway better than Don’t Forget”. I’m 99% sure it’s Descending (or it could be Pray For Rain), but he didn’t have a title. It’s really weird that the insiders have more of Masochism than the actual label, usually when you’re signed the masters are due right after completion. I guess since she’s such a perfectionist they’re technically β€œnot complete”, but Lovers Die, Descending & a few others are going around in lossless

omg can you get any more info?? Anything about possible release dates? So glad that IPFR isn’t scrapped. It’s too beautiful to never see the light of dayΒ 

Let me just remind you that the owner of SkyFUpdates,Β right around the time of Marc's campaign Sky took part in with that aquarium photo, shared a details regarding Descending, and its intro with that 'took my hand' line... So if they heard the song in full in March, I think it was already done then. They even seemed to be hinting that it is actually Descending coming out first rather than Don't Forget... But later on, the tweets got deleted (the one with the intro mention) and so it was later on revealed that it's Don't Forget what is actually coming.

3 hours ago, Real Bad Girl said:

One thing I still don't particularly understand is the meaning behind the term "I pray for rain." My take on the song is that she prays for chaos to happen in her lover's life, so he canΒ see that she wants to be his "silver lining" too.

it's in reference to drought, she's singing about a relationship that feels like it's run dry.Β she knows it's not working and that she should let it go but she doesn't want to be with someone else so she's hoping for a miracle to save it

21 hours ago, godsmonster said:

ahhhh finally, a breath of fresh air

an insider who isn’t [REDACTED]

I mean, it's not really insider info.... an extended snippet of Cobra (Song 1) leaked last year, confirming they're the same song.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

18 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

it's in reference to drought, she's singing about a relationship that feels like it's run dry.Β she knows it's not working and that she should let it go but she doesn't want to be with someone else so she's hoping for a miracle to save it

Β 

8 minutes ago, 111 said:

she prays for it to rain and get wet in her pussy cause her mans trash and dont know how to eat her outΒ 

Β 

Β the duality, i love itΒ :flutter:

18 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

I love it. It's so romantic <3