TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

9 hours ago, EXODUS said:

A minute of silence for all the fans who thought that by August we would have an album release date and info. 

:rip:

This is Downhill Lullaby all over again. 

it's as if someone had said this was going to be it earlier this year :oprah3: i can't seem to recall who though... 

17 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

the way im slowly converting to 111ism:oprah3:

time the ultimate truth teller... welcome sis you'll receive your membership card in 2-3 business days :oprah3: when the thread title gets changed to 111 Fan Club :true:

5 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

the way im slowly converting to 111ism:oprah3:

Back in March everyone was witch hunting 111 and now must of his detractors are too busy playing Sky nonexistent new album all day long lol

6 hours ago, 111 said:

it's as if someone had said this was going to be it earlier this year :oprah3: i can't seem to recall who though... 

Right? 

Too bad no one warned the girls. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm holding onto October before I burn down a street :burn:

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

37 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

honestly i have trouble believing anything else was even recorded for Masochism and completed besides the 5 songs we know about and the ones that leaked. i have a feeling all of the songs that she was teasing before she started working with Jorge were like All to Myself; only 1 verse + chorus written, and then left on the cutting room floor and never finished

I believe that too, look at All My Lovers Die

Verses>chorus>the same verses>the bridge>she repeating the chorus a thousand times till the end of the song when it fades out

I do believe she write her songs fr, because if she didn't they would already been done 😭😭😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, AOK said:

Repetitiveness of verses is not always a sign of an unfinished lyricall component - see Kiss It Better by Rihanna for instance. It might be purposeful.

delayed releases, false promises, unfinished albums and songs from other writers/producers

the white Rihanna :true:

1 hour ago, Ceremonials said:

personally, i don't care if she writes her own music, i would just like some music 

this!! i truly don't care if an artist has never touched the material, if they can sing the shit out of it i'm good

aOaIzH2.gif