TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

come to think ab it idk if these snippets are real/genuineย like yes we did get that one snippet of a new song but the one of descending was that one that got posted this year but way back before dont forget even came out. also these itunes screenshots is what really gets me because the cover art is some lq photo that leaked around donโ€™t forget release week and these collabs are ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด like ur telling me phoebe bridgers is hopping on a sky ferreira song? bye.ย 

โœงเผบโ™กเผปโˆž

last.fm

The tracklist is obviously fake lol I hope nobody falls for that. Not only was there "Downhill Lullaby featuring Phoebe Bridgers" butย "Save It for Someone featuring Charli XCX & Grimes"ย on the full one going around. It all reads like fan fiction.

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

woah cobra is shitย :wub:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 minute ago, 111 said:

80% of her discography is, are we surprised?ย 

ย 

well-so-im-done.gif

not reallyย :wub:ย just leak her whole catalog (probably like 15 songs in total) and letโ€™s forget herย 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Cobra is so good omgย :excited:ย Anyone else notice this is a bit different to the version she snippetedย on SoundCloud?

ย 

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

2 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

not reallyย :wub:ย just leak her whole catalog (probably like 15 songs in total) and letโ€™s forget herย 

ย 

Go Home

Hollywood Slime

Jesus on Mars

Love is a Drug

Science Fiction

Slowed

Summer

The Jimmy Choos

Psycho Killer

Chain Reaction

All the Madmen