TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I feel like they read people say she's a librarian and didn't know it was an inside joke, but honestly if she really did work at a bookstore it's kinda iconic

Can we rename this thread to "Sky Ferreira: Everybody's favorite librarian and 111's bestie" :sass:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

9 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

the librarian thing is just referencing some rando on twitter a few years ago saying that sky was a working at a book store. It was never confirmed and just a joke that took off on a life of its own

imagine sky ferreira asking for time off at barnes & noble but her request is denied by her 58 year old boss susan because they're short staffed so she just calls in sick but her narc coworker sees her on the met gala red carpet and she gets a final verbal warning and then later susan finds "fuck u capitol" carved into a table by nonfiction which is the last straw so sky gets fired and decides it's finally time to hit the stu omg masochism really is coming :hdu:

3 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Sometimes I wish I'd go back to the time I heard You're Not the One for the first time on Soundcloud and DIDN'T LIKE IT AT ALL.

It was so easier when I was a Kesha/Charli stan...

:crai:

Lol fr I hated NTMT the first time I heard, I wish I didn't give it another chance... Life would be easier 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

5 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

OMGGGG NO WAY

SKY FERREIRA IS @ 2022 VMAS BLACK CARPET

:trisha:

??????????????

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.