TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

13 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

You are definity at the roght place here in the Sky Ferrari thread. Writing self-flattering essays instead of admitting you were wrong is very in character.

Pointless posts that have nothing to do with Sky's music where bored stans put on a self-righteous moralistic front while begging for leaks, attacking women's appearances & blowing random things out of proportion in general seem be the norm as well

really-interesting-very-cool.gif

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

ok nevermind I got it messed up.

Always thought the "Put my lips on you" snippet was the title track, but actually messsed it up with "Hold my tongue until I choke" (?) or whatever. Don't think they're the same song.

It's pretty annoying the whole start-stop nature of the campaign. But I AM looking forward what she's saying next, because right now everything hinted to "the album is actually done" so when she comes with another quick single in 2024 with "The album is halfway done! WINTER (knife emoji)"...

Eclipse, nobody wants to waste their lives making various burner accounts in attempt to acquire unreleased material from people who want nothing to do with them or any other leakers or obsessively post in a thread dedicated to an artist with nothing but negative bullshit directed towards said artist + random members you don't know/ignored requests to "leAk DeScEnDiNg". Personally, I would never respond to low vibrational men begging me for snippets asking them to send lewd photos because I'm "addicted to bubble butts" like you've said verbatim in the past lmao, I'm fine enjoying what I have privately. It's so weird when "insiders" who have never stepped foot in an actual studio in their lives get obsessively hateful towards other people just because they have music/information they didn't need to hack someone to acquire & decide to share tidbits with the fanbase it pertains to. So weird. 

We were doing so fine fam, now there's a user making drama here again and fighting people. 

Someone quick leak Pretty Dull and save the day. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

29 minutes ago, 111 said:

ur 2 seconds of fame will be over when zallah day drops her masterpiece in heaven, keep it cute kim petrat stan :air2:

Oh, the Zella album you basically begged me for on a burner account & expected to get in exchange for an alternative mix of Kim’s Push that literally leaked several months later? Imagine thinking fame is sharing album details:teehee: You have no clue what my music library includes & you’ll never ever know. I’ve seen your face & your awkward bloated cheshire smile, I’ve also heard every single Zella track you have + more… it must suck not having any worth outside of online music communities but the delusion is cracking me UP.  Get a life… maybe a real career. I’m here to talk about the music I’ve enjoyed for a long time that’s near & dear to me, you obviously have nothing better to do except falling into a superiority complex online in a community of people who kiss your ass because they want you to leak shit. It’s funny seeing you thirst over dudes you could never catch irl, better be extra grateful this Thanksgiving for your hacking skills:awk: I’m sure your perception makes you feel like you’re needed, but I’m done wasting time on a weirdo who has nothing better to do except be low vibrational online. Respond if you want, I’ll be enjoying my music library 
YkaFOh.gif 

36 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

We were doing so fine fam, now there's a user making drama here again and fighting people. 

Someone quick leak Pretty Dull and save the day. 

Fuck off Roger, you’re literally 30+ years old