TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

see but bridgit hasn’t promised a new nonexistent album every year for almost a decade… this queen can take all the time she needs

also she's literally getting a PhD at MIT in anthropology i think

like she is EMPLOYED

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

18 minutes ago, reflection said:

I feel like if sky did this the album would’ve been out by now. But I don’t think the albums ever been at a point where she felt  she could turn it in as it is and go forward with it

You have absolutely no clue about how the music industry works

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

CAUSE YOU AND I GOT SOMETHING GOING OOOOOOON TONIGHT

And it's oOOOOOOoon tonight, cause it's the right time

:kris:

L-word Do Me already pls it's been like 11 years 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

2 hours ago, reflection said:

I feel like if sky did this the album would’ve been out by now. But I don’t think the albums ever been at a point where she felt  she could turn it in as it is and go forward with it

i don’t think it would’ve been out but i have to give it to RAYE. she was steadily releasing singles in hopes of pleasing the label and also she complained and she got out of her contract. Sky does absolutely nothing all day and expects someone else to free ha. pathetic as fuck. also RAYE > Sky in terms of everything :oic2:. SKY FERREIRA BE TRANSPARENT CHALLENGE.

also Charli would never show this support to Sky. i think we all know why!! :teehee:

33 minutes ago, Greta Bowie said:

why?

because Sky's situation is nothing of the sort, meaning it's not even a "situation" at all really. it's a sad fabrication that she has allowed her delusional fans to run wild with. :crossed: like she really has her fans making change.org petitions and shit, very weird! :eek:

the Capitol execs won't be there to see their little "protest"/meet up or whatever the fuck but even if they did "see" it i'm sure they would be confused as all hell and say "now who the hell is Sky Ferreira!?" or something of the like.

5 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

CAUSE YOU AND I GOT SOMETHING GOING OOOOOOON TONIGHT

And it's oOOOOOOoon tonight, cause it's the right time

:kris:

L-word Do Me already pls it's been like 11 years 

She's serving VOCALS on that snippet yes

-

I'm actually excited for December 28th now. There's so much mess potential to unleash. I also think it's quite cute to make a meet up out of nowhere lol. 

Playing hypothetical game, Descending around March followed by All My Lovers Die + Album Pre-Order in May. Release in late Summer\Early Fall. THAT'S a rollout.  NO MORE FUCKING AROUND LET'S GOOOO!

15 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

There's something new on DB###... should we move for another (fake?!) snippet?

Both fake 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥