TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

5 hours ago, Greta Bowie said:

Jesus... everyday it's the same threads around here... Sky really is like a drug you can't let go of

We and her Instagram followers are the most pathetic people to walk on this earth. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

7 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

she is never coming and that's probably for the best true.gif

as I've said before I wish her peace, love and light in this life but she immediately needs to stop pretending new music is coming and ask FreeSkyFerreira and SkyFUpdates to retire

:true:

especially that nasty ass SkyFUpdates account, unprofessional sack of shit! i know they be bored as hell.

I was thinking about that pitchfork interview in 2019, those pictures are so beautiful and unique. For me no other cover manages to convey "masochism" like that one. Too bad practically everything written in that interview was thrown in the trash.

3 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

they have nearly 12k followers and for what? one official update every few years? I for one would not tolerate this level of inactivity from an artist for whom I post updates true.gif

They were about to quit too, but in their defense the Don't Forget single kept them chugging on through false hope like, well, us 

11 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i support SkyFUpdates because someone has to keep track of what she does while everyone else argues and "protests" and gets actual lives

i don’t support them because i truly believe they are a nasty unprofessional gay man. :noparty: if you’re a woman i’m sorry but you seem like a miserable shady gay man! they started shading Halsey out of nowhere and then all of Halsey’s fans started dragging Sky.

10 hours ago, letterblue said:

i don’t support them because i truly believe they are a nasty unprofessional gay man. :noparty: if you’re a woman i’m sorry but you seem like a miserable shady gay man! they started shading Halsey out of nowhere and then all of Halsey’s fans started dragging Sky.

They're male presenting, most likely gay,  "meh" looking, and got a job doing social media at a record label through their experience with SkyFUpdates.

13 hours ago, feelingxcx said:

They're male presenting, most likely gay,  "meh" looking, and got a job doing social media at a record label through their experience with SkyFUpdates.

imagine finding out that you've been getting called "meh looking" by lanaboards members over your sky ferreira instagram account

14 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

imagine finding out that you've been getting called "meh looking" by lanaboards members over your sky ferreira instagram account

dhsjjsjdjdjd i don’t even know what they look like. i’m laughing hard as hell though. :lmao:

On 11/21/2022 at 11:55 PM, letterblue said:

especially that nasty ass SkyFUpdates account, unprofessional sack of shit! i know they be bored as hell.

On 11/22/2022 at 3:32 AM, letterblue said:

i don’t support them because i truly believe they are a nasty unprofessional gay man. :noparty: 

"Unprofessional"… well duh? it's a fan account.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥