TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

It honestly amazes me how Sky manage to stay consistent on her style after 10 years, and it didn't even got dated

Maybe her career is just a fashion experiment of how things go in the course of decades 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

4 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

It honestly amazes me how Sky manage to stay consistent on her style after 10 years, and it didn't even got dated

Maybe her career is just a fashion experiment of how things go in the course of decades 

okay let's be real....her "style" is just basic as all hell. it's not like she wears intricate pieces or anything. she wears a leather or denim jacket and a black dress with Doc Marten's and gets away with it and gets called iconic. anybody can wear that.

this is not a hateful comment by the way. i love that "style" and wear a lot of basic shit myself.

3 minutes ago, letterblue said:

okay let's be real....her "style" is just basic as all hell. it's not like she wears intricate pieces or anything. she wears a leather or denim jacket and a black dress with Doc Marten's and gets away with it and gets called iconic. anybody can wear that.

this is not a hateful comment by the way. i love that "style" and wear a lot of basic shit myself.

I half agree and half dont. its all basic shit (that i also love) but i think that she "sells it" so to speak.

Maybe its just me being old but seeing it come and go as a trend you can always see when the grunge/punk stuff is wearing someone versus the other way around.

Just now, EmptyPromises said:

I half agree and half dont. its all basic shit (that i also love) but i think that she "sells it" so to speak.

Maybe its just me being old but seeing it come and go as a trend you can always see when the grunge/punk stuff is wearing someone versus the other way around.

agreed and let me give her some credit, she sells it really well. grunge is forever to me though.

5 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Sky's mother is taking care of her cat and dog.

Where's Sky Ferreira? The Game

- Finishing the Album.

- Got an act/a modeling gig

- At her boyfriend's house (getting some lyrics inspo of course!)

- At Disneyland or something alike

- Add an alternative below*

- Not doing anything

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Sky's mother is taking care of her cat and dog.

Where's Sky Ferreira? The Game

- Finishing the Album.

- Got an act/a modeling gig

- At her boyfriend's house (getting some lyrics inspo of course!)

- At Disneyland or something alike

- Add an alternative below*

working as a cashier at a local walgreens

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

42 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

grunge IS Sky Ferreira. she doesn't just sell it, she embodies it in mind, body and spirit. I believe it's 100% authentic for her, which cannot be said for the dozens of copy-cats who try it on for an album cycle and then toss it in the trash afterwards

Yeah.

As much as she can glam it up I know she's a grunge gyal at heart and I love her ass for it.

That said I wish she'd retire that yellow and navy blue varsity jacket because it's just time to let go sis

Wait, is it me or Legends sounds a little bit like Heroes by Bowie??? I never had payed attention to it till this day

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Sky Ferreira do something before the year ends. 

(watch her announce a cryptic March thing) 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

15 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

she will announce descending!

Spoiler

her descending from the music industry and quitting music

and i don't seem to mind

34 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

:deadbanana: i should've known that a new posting in this thread wouldn't be any kind of news.

21 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

she will announce descending!

Reveal hidden contents

her descending from the music industry and quitting music

GUYS IT FUCKING LEAKED

https://dbree.me/v/add276

it leaked tagged though ew BUT IT LEAKED

and i don't seem to mind

Just now, pinkfuneral said:

jail default_air2.png if y'all don't stop trolling on d****