TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

idk i never really lived for any of her performances of descending and i’m not completely sure about this either :um2: like it’s no guardian or PFR or legends she’s cute but not like the other girls i’ll keep streaming the dolby atmos version of don’t forget i guess :bop:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

all my lovers die.mp3 NOW

this trailer mix is lowkey giving end of the world vibes...

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

“Hey guys so I’ve seen that people are trying to leak my music & i just want you all to know that i’ve been working very hard on it for these past years & that i was so close on releasing it but now since it’s out there on the internet, the label is forcing me to delete all the files on my computer and then burn the whole thing down. So i really need some time to start my project from scratch. But trust me it’s coming soon ⛓️❤️🔥

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

“Hey guys so I’ve seen that people are trying to leak my music & i just want you all to know that i’ve been working very hard on it for these past years & that i was so close on releasing it but now since it’s out there on the internet, the label is forcing me to delete all the files on my computer and then burn the whole thing down. So i really need some time to start my project from scratch. But trust me it’s coming soon ⛓️❤️🔥

and then free.sky.ferreira will repost it and then give 1000 reasons why she doesn't have any part of masochism not coming out

and i don't seem to mind

can someone who is talented with those music editing programs try to work on getting some of the tags out or making it more listenable.. i would do it but i can barely even operate Audacity. u would be a legend :cryney2:

34 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Not whoever leaked this doing sky’s best song so fucking dirty I’m sick to my stomach

not only is evil for leaking it, they also made sure to ruin the first experience for any fan that listens to it. 

on another note, I do wonder if people behind Capitol are also not trying to set her up and giving out these demos. this all is so weird. 

Just now, jinsouldilf said:

can someone who is talented with those music editing programs try to work on getting some of the tags out or making it more listenable.. i would do it but i can barely even operate Audacity. u would be a legend :cryney2:

is gonna be harsh or very impossible. all u can do is take the vocals and keep that... im gonna try to do some tests myself. 

2 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

i could do something with the acapella like "descending by sky ferreira but she's singing in a old abandoned church" or someone should put the instrumental of that recent performance she did and add the acapella

2 minutes ago, imStiflersMom said:

not only is evil for leaking it, they also made sure to ruin the first experience for any fan that listens to it. 

descending isn't coming.. and if it is we aren't seeing it for a hot minute plus this is the first demo of the song so a final version will most likely be longer and different 

and i don't seem to mind

1 minute ago, imStiflersMom said:

on another note, I do wonder if people behind Capitol are also not trying to set her up and giving out these demos. this all is so weird. 

this is so funny to me because i did wonder about whether it'd ruin the first listen for me too and then i remembered this is a song i listened the shit out of almost 3 years ago

at this point it seems crazier to care about it.

for what it's worth the song is fine and the minecraft music on top of it should be released as standalone

1 minute ago, skyptolemaea said:

i could do something with the acapella like "descending by sky ferreira but she's singing in a old abandoned church" or someone should put the instrumental of that recent performance she did and add the acapella

yeah, the vocals and the performance could work greatly. u can also keep the drums to it.

1 minute ago, rancidgirl said:

descending isn't coming.. and if it is we aren't seeing it for a hot minute plus this is the first demo of the song so a final version will most likely be longer and different 

my point was, whoever leaked with this mixing... is a miserable person, cuz it ruined the first listen experience. that was what i said. 

1 minute ago, rancidgirl said:

what? since when is this the first demo lol i remember hearing a snippet that sounded completely different and less "light". this'd mean that this demo was sitting around since like. at the latest early 2019? and either way it sounds in line with what we heard this summer (down to the intro and all, which isn't present for pitchfork fest's version)

we're not seeing it for a hot minute because it's sky ferreira

11 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

plot twist: Capitol is the one doing the leaks.

Just now, xenomorphqueer said:

what? since when is this the first demo lol i remember hearing a snippet that sounded completely different and less "light". this'd mean that this demo was sitting around since like. at the latest early 2019? and either way it sounds in line with what we heard this summer (down to the intro and all, which isn't present for pitchfork fest's version)

we're not seeing it for a hot minute because it's sky ferreira

exactly. descending probably has 10 demos/mixings.

3 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

whoever made this needs to get their ass ate. its the version i have in my spotify playlist and i love it. she outdid the original!

they really did, it was a brazilian guy. i also tried but he mixed it better by the end <3