TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 minute ago, lanasugarysweet444 said:

We actually can do it now I think

yup, we basically can. I usually like to crave for Descending unedited, All My Lovers Die, Mourning After and title track to make it a little more fleshed out but we basically have an album.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

the way it has barely been 24 hrs since this thread was unlocked and multiple users have called her a heroin/crack etc. user which would've created pages long fights and a thread lock sometime ago with me being burnT at the stake... yet i dont think anyone gives a shit at this point

once again 111 ahead of his time... :ma:

1 minute ago, 111 said:

the way it has barely been 24 hrs since this thread was unlocked and multiple users have called her a heroin/crack etc. user which would've created pages long fights and a thread lock sometime ago with me being burnT at the stake... yet i dont think anyone gives a shit at this point

Dearie, at this point reactivate your insider era or flop with the rest of us into oblivion.

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

No one has the range.

The Woods is a bop, thought it was the title track

7 minutes ago, 111 said:

I guess someones got to be the martyr around here ….I seen her perform live last year and I’d pay you to find one person who didn’t think she was on something. She looked erratic as fuck and out of it.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

The Dolby Atmos thing was an attempt to kill her on the spot, I'm just sure they ORDERED "yes. Yes mess with the album. Yes!!!!" and hit upload on Apple Music.

It is literally trash, many songs are unlistenable, especially the singles.

Sickos Haha Yes | Know Your Meme

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I guess someones got to be the martyr around here ….I seen her perform live last year and I’d pay you to find one person who didn’t think she was on something. She looked erratic as fuck and out of it.

Pretty sure she has extreme anxiety tbf+ something else 

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

every interviewer mentioning her looking "sick"... looks like it's getting clearer why she was late to everything 

cat.gif

10 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Pretty sure she has extreme anxiety tbf+ something else 

I know she does, but she seems all over the place to the point this seems more than anxiety.  It just doesn’t sound like we getting the full story. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

Not y'all talking about her... hmm... issues again... This thread won't survive much longer.

maybe this thread just stay locked permanently/until further notice, because it's clear that people don't know how to act the second they enter this thread :awk:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!