TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

maybe this thread just stay locked permanently/until further notice, because it's clear that people don't know how to act the second they enter this thread :awk:

well it's not like she know how to act either... both in movies and in her professional career :ma:

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

maybe this thread just stay locked permanently/until further notice, because it's clear that people don't know how to act the second they enter this thread :awk:

Don't get me wrong, but I don't know why people seem so offended by this specific topic. It's not like they're lying about this situation.

This thread is like putting a bunch of immortal malnourished children in an empty locked room. Their mother says she’s making dinner, but she’s lying. Every 3 years, a crumb is tossed under the door, and all of the kids scramble to it and think their entree is finally coming, but it never does. As they get thinner and thinner, it starts to get the best of them; eventually, their hunger makes them start hallucinating. Some get aggressive. Others start seeing things. They think they hear mother walking outside the doorway—she’s not. They think they smell a fresh feast coming out of the oven—it’s not. And the worst part is: these children will never die. They’re doomed to spend eternity locked between these four walls together, with no way to escape. Their mother is never coming back. But they never lose hope. They live out the rest of their days emaciated, until eventually their delusions get the best of them, and they lose their minds forever. Those who pass by the house say that they can still hear fragile voices inside, repeating, “She’s coming today guys. She’s finally coming,” over and over again.

Just now, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

I don't see why the thread has to be locked every time users act up. Why not just ban users who can't contain themselves?

its kinda like punishing the class for what one student does, except it doesn't really work here because the thread is full of old bitter gays

the woods is so damn good yall im creaming listening to it rn.. i wouldn't categorize it with the other masochism leaks in my library but just in a general unreleased album because it just doesn't sonically fit but im obsessed

50 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

It's one of my favourite Sky songs for some reasons :dua: But I don't know her whole discography.

to me it sounds like a slower mediocre version of night time, my time (the song) :um2: i do think the instrumental is beautiful tho

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif