TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

22 minutes ago, melodrama said:

You should get your ears checked then. After you listened they got overloaded with perfection and bled out. :flutter:

I'm dying :lmao:

Do you know the number to your local paramedic service in your country? 

Try not to bleed out

"oh the label got mad at me for posting dynamite state on soundcloud so i wont leak anything else" um... that was because they funded you to work with those producers on that song. you are funding yourself to work with jorge elbrecht. if you want the song out so bad and you cant give it a real release then just fucking leak it

Just now, cranekiss said:

"oh the label got mad at me for posting dynamite state on soundcloud so i wont leak anything else" um... that was because they funded you to work with those producers on that song. you are funding yourself to work with jorge elbrecht. if you want the song out so bad and you cant give it a real release then just fucking leak it

did she say that? she's sick in the head omg someone set an appointment for this woman at the doctor's office

3 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

"the label doesnt do anything for me except put my songs on streaming" and then "i was offered stuff directly too"

girl.

what does she mean by she was offered other stuff what is the other stuff /gen

She's somewhat right, it is about songs, not "albums". Insert Beyonce "nobody is making albums anymore" clip LMAO. I feel somewhat bad for her, she's messy but the industry is so petty. She needs an Ent lawyer, also is she accepting label advances??? Uhh you owe that BACK to the label after the album cycle is done. Along with radio and promotion funds :O....then again nowadays maybe companies just have secret streaming centers for spotify....confusing and vague about her situation, needs to spill and get a lawyer, provide evidence of label malpractice and scamming (even IF it is technically legal). Pull a Courtney Love and blab and estate money laundering, record labels and their predatory practices. I just don't see what she has to lose. There's always bankruptcy :sky:

43 minutes ago, skyptolemaea said:

done

WE LOVE YOU SKYPTOLEMAEA

42 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

She's Spotify...., it is about songs, not "albums". Insert Beyonce "nobody is making albums anymore" clip LMAO. I feel somewhat bad for her, she's messy but the industry is so petty. She needs an Ent lawyer, also is she accepting label advances??? Uhh you owe that BACK to the label after the album cycle is done. Along with radio and promotion funds :O....then again nowadays maybe companies just have secret streaming centers for spotify....confusing and vague about her situation, needs to spill and get a lawyer, provide evidence of label malpractice and scamming (even IF it is technically legal). Pull a Courtney Love and blab and estate money laundering, record labels and their predatory practices. I just don't see what she has to lose. There's always bankruptcy :sky:

she probably doesn't say shit because her debt with Capitol is HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH as fuck 

I know this one artist that was in a similar situation but with Republic and with a 2 million dollars debt and they simply let her go because she asked to so...