TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Just now, Masquerade said:

so we're going to have to play the tiktok game for her then I see, interesting turn of events but yes I agree it's better than bitching on this thread about her all the time

This might sound "harsh" but she'll have to give into becoming a "product" for content creator's and their clickbait and a topic of discussion in pop culture. No more lurking in the shadows to only occasionally go on Instagram with "SEE guys, LOOK AT THIS". If her manager wants money and for her to succeed (assuming she ISN'T fully lying), then they need to get Sky #outthere. She isn't a boujie musician or actor who's mystery HELPS with the celebrity appeal, her vagueness has caused problems for those to understand "her side". Indie Sleaze is IN and it COULD "work" :makeup:

2 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

If you like Do Me check out:

Reveal hidden contents

Tori Amos - Cruel

Christina Aguilera - Genie in a Bottle

Amy Winehouse - In My Bed

Fiona Apple - A Mistake

Sade - No Ordinary Love

If you like Werewolf check out:

Reveal hidden contents

Radiohead - Videotape

Metric - Twilight Galaxy

Paramore - Misguided Ghosts

Kimbra - Withdraw

Elliott Smith - Between the Bars

(cruel by tori amos starts) I THINK MY PUSSY'S GONE CRAZY mother.gif

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

2 minutes ago, sophiesmom said:

i dont use tiktok but maybe we could ask on the comment section of someone who make conspiracy / celebrity news tiktoks to talk about and address sky's situation

She needs to make a bigger commotion on IG but she gets ignored except for a small group of fans and an article or two. You know those clickbait celebrity drama channels who go "Britney Spears RAGES and EXPOSES sister" and the thumbnail is a FAKE Instagram livestream and their face is edited to look mad. Execept Sky IS for REAL mad on Instagram and these content farms IGNORE HER :air2:

Just now, heavensentslut said:

(cruel by tori amos starts) I THINK MY PUSSY'S GONE CRAZY mother.gif

if you haven't heard tori amos, go do that right now like drop everything and go stream her (actually let me make a playlist and PM it to you)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, sack said:

why do i believe her :stareney2:

i feel fifty fifty but that's only because we genuinely dont know her so i think its a chance of both

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Sky Ferreira on Chicken Shop Date 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 minute ago, sweetener said:

well what do you expect their social media manager to do? it’s not like they have any power regarding releases or things like that. 

thinking about it now, imagine the awkwardness of having to be in charge of their social media accounts and just seeing free.skyferreira and other angry fans in your comments with every post :toofloppy:

even from a social media manager perspective, which yuh they cant be answering dms or comments, but they must still hold at least a meeting a month to address marketing agendas, social networking objectives and updates. 

cmon free .sky ferreira is some kind of PR nightmare 

Just now, paris texas said:

if you haven't heard tori amos, go do that right now like drop everything and go stream her (actually let me make a playlist and PM it to you)

YAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Just now, KimKaDAB said:

Sky Ferreira on Chicken Shop Date 

Spoiler

:toofloppy:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Sky Ferreira needs to mention that she loves BTS or Blackpink (even if it's BS) so the fan accounts go "American pop/Rockstar Sky Ferreira sends support to #BLINKS :wub:", do that monthly, OR FAKE A NICHE AND POST ABOUT BEING A STAN OF SOMEBODY, PEOPLE LOVE CELEBRITY CROSSOVERS OF SUPPORT :trisha:, SKY LOG INNNNN

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

thanks tbh because as someone with adhd is so hard for me to sit through albums without being like completely relaxed

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7