Just now, cranekiss said:

Hatchie - Lights On

The Birthday Massacre - Violet

Tamaryn - Victim Complex

Muse - Supermassive Black Hole

Magdalena Bay - Chaeri

here, this was in the megapost i did a page or two back 

CHAERI PLEASE 

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Just now, cranekiss said:

mercurial world aoty 2021 iktr

beyoprah.gif

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Just now, Kristian Karlsson said:

come on swamperella, do something 😭

she needs to leak pretty dull and do me (and maybe cobra and untouchable final :hooker:)

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

33 minutes ago, sophiesmom said:

can someone just make a tiktok and go viral about sky and capitol and whatever... 

shitty take, but like - can someone just make a sky song go viral on tiktok to make capitol force her to release shit? wouldn't that call the bluff? wasn' that Halsey's shit? she was like "they won't let me publish shit until it's tiktok viral".

capitol seeing some shit getting traction and be like "oh hey this vault of 2374296 songs you've been slaving over that we just won't let out? ITS TIME NOW" would be a meme.

Like, I would think Capitol....idk. If it was a giant record label with no soul, and I was just sitting on a pile of mastered material or almost mastered material, and someone under my thumb was popular, and I was looking to make some $$$ - if the artist didn't own the masters (sorry, Taylor), I'd just fucking put it out and be done with it.

Dead artists have material put out all the time. Labels and rights holders just scoop that shit up and go "boop" and there it goes, on streaming and cd and vinyl.

If Sky actually has finished shit, and it's ready, and it's waiting, and it's there, and it just needs a proverbial button press from the label, to go out the doors, and we know from several artists that labels now all want viral tiktok snips and clips first for some reason, then just.....get Sky's music viral on tiktok again. Marina had bubblegum bitch do a little dance a few years back. I'm sure we can revive some dead shit from Sky.

Or did I just do too much poppers and drink too much dumb bitch juice here?

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Who is "Swamperella"?

honestly idk but she has a sky vault and a cute tumblr :P

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

For All My Lovers Die I would suggest maybe:

Madonna - Live To Tell

Kate Bush - Deeper Understanding

Prince - The Beautiful Ones

Roxy Music - More Than This

070 Shake - Guilty Conscience

Tinashe - The Chase

Magdalena Bay - Airplane

Mariya Takeuchi - Single Again

Jessie Ware - Pale Blue Light

Carly Rae Jepsen - All That

Marina Lima - Veneno

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

3 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Who is "Swamperella"?

a youtube channel that every 6 months remembers their youtube passwords and uploads some unreleased old sky songs, mostly cry baby sessions but they also leaked finders keepers

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif

im about to make a few of these songs my new personality :lmao:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 minute ago, AtomicMess said:

If Sky actually has finished shit, and it's ready, and it's waiting, and it's there, and it just needs a proverbial button press from the label, to go out the doors, and we know from several artists that labels now all want viral tiktok snips and clips first for some reason, then just.....get Sky's music viral on tiktok again. Marina had bubblegum bitch do a little dance a few years back. I'm sure we can revive some dead shit from Sky.

Or did I just do too much poppers and drink too much dumb bitch juice here?

Poppy had "Girls in Bikinis", she like- smugly acknowledged it with a Spotify repost 🙄.

Melanie had Play Date, I think, that went viral after the release?

People like Charli and Florence were making these tiktoks of "waaa label making me make tiktok", it started genuine but so many c listers did it at once that everyone assumed it became a marketing strategy and became cynical to it.

1 minute ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

a youtube channel that every 6 months remembers their youtube passwords and uploads some unreleased old sky songs, mostly cry baby sessions but they also leaked finders keepers

and gloves! (horrible song imo)

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

3 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

honestly idk but she has a sky vault and a cute tumblr :P

2 minutes ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

So like the "honeymouns" of Sky Ferreira land

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Poppy had "Girls in Bikinis", she like- smugly acknowledged it with a Spotify repost 🙄.

Melanie had Play Date, I think, that went viral after the release?

People like Charli and Florence were making these tiktoks of "waaa label making me make tiktok", it started genuine but so many c listers did it at once that everyone assumed it became a marketing strategy and became cynical to it.

girls in bikinis and play date not getting mvs is such a waste

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Just now, skyptolemaea said:

its really messy

its so shitty to me 

Just now, nikkilane77 said:

do not compare that thing to honeymouns

what did she do

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7