Beautiful Loser

[CANCELED] [PROJECT] Born To Die 10th Anniversary Fan Book

NOTE: This project is no longer a thing, sorry everyone.

QSSQ8D8.gif

Hello, everyone!

As we all know, Lana's big debut with Born To Die happened almost 10 years ago (and if you didn't know, now you do!), in fact, it will the album's 10th anniversary in Januray 2022! I know most of us are hoping for a big celebration, preferably with a new release of the album including some goodies for us fans to spend all our coins on. But what can we do for Lana, except for happily giving her our money? I present to you, the...

Born To Die - 10th Anniversary Project

What is this, you ask? Well, I've had this idea for a very long time, so let me share it with you all!

LanaBoards.com is home to some of Lana's most dedicated fans, and I want to create a fan book together with you! This felt like a great opportunity to celebrate an album that means a lot to us, and sure to Lana as well. Some of us were there before the release, some of us became fans sometime later, but there's no denying that Born To Die is a very special album. This fan book project will be your chance to leave a message for Lana to read, and share your art to be printed in a book that will be given to Lana. I hope. I'll try my best to make contact with her team so the book can be in her hands. This is something I can't do alone as, well, a book with only a message from myself would look more like a pamphlet. I need you guys to join in the fun! If you think this sounds exciting, keep reading for more details below!

Who's behind this project?

I (Clampigirl) will be in charge of this project. I will pay for the book to be printed and for the shipping. I will spend my own time creating this book, but I'll study 150% this upcoming semester (100% meaning a normal schedule, 150% meaning taking an extra class on the side) so I will be busy with school at the same time. But I will try my very hardest to complete this fan book before BTD's anniversary. I want to do it because I think it'll be a fun project for the community to join, because I want to challenge myself and learn how to create a book for printing, and because I'm certain Lana would love to read everyone's messages.

I will do my best to keep this thread updated every now and then so you know where I am in the process.

What will the book include?

As I'm picturing it right now, the book will include messages from us here at LanaBoards. A section of the book will be dedicated to fanart. If you want to, you can share a selfie to go with your message.

Tell me more about the messages?

If you are a standard user, you may write a message of 400 characters.
If you are a supporters user or a moderator, you may write a message of 800 characters.
Elle, as the hardworking admin and owner of this site, will get the opportunity to write a longer message.

As briefly mentioned above, you can also submit any fanart or selfies with your message!

To share your message, you'll need to fill in a form. In the form, please fill in:

• Your username: This is to make sure that you’re a user on LanaBoards, and that no one tries to impersonate you.
  • Your name: This is optional. This is for Lana to get a closer connection to you than just reading a username.
  • Where you live: This is also optional. I promise you that I don’t care where you live, and that I will never try to track you down - I have more important things to spend my time on. Once again, this is for Lana to know where her fans are located.
  • Your message: Normal users are limited to 400 characters. This is so everyone will have a chance to be in the book. BE NICE. Do not criticize her! Do not tell her if you dislike a song and that it shouldn’t have been on the album, or that you dislike something she’s done or said. Write something nice and kind to her, perhaps what her music means to you.
  • A selfie: This is also optional, and will be next to your message in the book. Please refrain explicit selfies, you know, make sure it's family friendly and not offensive to anyone.
  • Your fanart: If you have anything you want to share, leave a link to it here. A separate section of the book will be dedicated to fanart. If you have fanart in video or audio form, please refrain from leaving a link as it will be difficult to print in a book.

All fanart might not be included in the book! This depends on how many users upload a file. Make sure you take a good, high quality picture if your art isn’t digital (like a pencil drawing, or a tattoo) to raise your chances of getting included. A small note will be left with your art, to inform Lana who made it.

Great! What do I do now?

If you're a standard user: please click here to fill in the form!

If you're a supporters user or a moderator: please DM me to get access to the link!

THE DEADLINE FOR FILLING IN THE FORM/SHARE YOUR MESSAGES IS SEPTEMBER 12TH 2021!

I hope you'll join the fan book project! :kiss:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

That sounds like a great idea!  :flutter::flutter: i can’t believe that almost 10 years have passed 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

I absolutely adore this idea Clampi :wowcry:

Hoping for an official release of tracks that almost made the cut for BTD on its anniversary!!! I’m very excited for this project… gotta start my little rough draft of what I’d like to say to Lana. :typewriter:

14417469274.gif

I could write a dissertation on how much her music means to me. 400 characters will do! :wub:

I love the idea and I'm glad to get involved! :kiss:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

25 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I bet she’s seen weirder things, but imagine when she finds out my account is named after her wild ass pinky moment in the Stargirl video :ma:

There’s a stargirl video? :o

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

0:33 seconds in :ma:

Oh THAT video, I thought you meant an official video! :D (I had forgotten about this one tho so thanks for the reminder :hooker:)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Dear Lana, can you do a proper release for Noir? Or even re-record it? But don't change it too much.

Love you.

P.S: Guns and Roses is still a stain on your discography.

I'm joking, I'd never tell her that! (which doesn't ncessarily mean it's not the truth)

tenor.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

yasss queen. I will think of something to do for this.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing