Beautiful Loser

[CANCELED] [PROJECT] Born To Die 10th Anniversary Fan Book

On 7/17/2021 at 11:10 PM, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I bet she’s seen weirder things, but imagine when she finds out my account is named after her wild ass pinky moment in the Stargirl video :ma:

Wait till she sees @LanasLeftCheekFiller :ma:

3 minutes ago, LanasLeftCheekFiller said:

If i participate in this project I should change my username to LanasLeftEyebrow which was my other option.

If you do that then I might steal your current username :nails:

11 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

when the book is completely finished, will we be able to read the book as well? just curious :) 

I’m not sure yet! I wouldn’t want to share someone’s name or location without their consent if I were to share a downloadable PDF, but maybe (maybe) I can make an alternative one with only usernames. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Ma’am is today the last day? Have you gotten any submissions? What’s the tea?

Today is the last day, yes! And I have gotten submissions, but far less than I anticipated.

So, I’ve tried to reach out to both Tap Management with an e-mail, and Lana’s managers through social media regarding an address to send the book to. I haven’t gotten a reply. Knowing this, and seeing how few messages I’ve received in total, I don’t think I’ll continue with this project I’m afraid. I’m sorry. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I feel so guilty not sending anything till the last minute i hope i can make the deadline :crying5:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆