Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana Del Rey with fans at Venice Beach in Los Angeles, CA - August 1st, 2021

Earlier today, Lana Del Rey stopped to meet a few fans while out at Venice Beach in Los Angeles, California.

While she was out, she purchased a custom made "Crenshaw" cropped sweatshirt.

Three videos:

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

WHO IS HE 

It’s best if we just try and not figure out who he is. this isn’t pointed towards you and im just ranting now but the fact that we never realized how invasive it is to figure out who she’s with and where she was and all that is beyond me

17 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

It’s best if we just try and not figure out who he is. this isn’t pointed towards you and im just ranting now but the fact that we never realized how invasive it is to figure out who she’s with and where she was and all that is beyond me

this forum is very weird about who she's with, we should respect her relationship & her privacy

WGe8ynS.gif

i know we complain about this but i can understand why people won't ask about the album when they meet her, it's like straight up saying "sup bitch why aren't you working rn"

i mean, i would feel like that if people kept asking me about my work on my day off :air: