Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana Del Rey with fans at Venice Beach in Los Angeles, CA - August 1st, 2021

12 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

???? GET MERCH MADE????

look forward to future merch by LDR???

hello??? Are we looking at a SOONISH release ..

No, Lana had a shirt custom made at that store. And they are saying they're gonna make Lana merch to sell at the store because Lana was there

The hoodie is giving me gaudy rocawear puffer from those boardwalk pics with Mike Mizrahi. And the boyfriend looks like some she’d be with in 2008. Bring on the weird “Hawaiian glam” trashy music  ?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

7 hours ago, Honeysuckle said:

i know we complain about this but i can understand why people won't ask about the album when they meet her, it's like straight up saying "sup bitch why aren't you working rn"

i mean, i would feel like that if people kept asking me about my work on my day off :air:

yeah kinda but like if someone was excited and asked about it, just something like "what song are you most excited for us to hear" or literally anything, it doesn't have to come off as "why aren't you working" lol it depends on how you say it. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm sure not all musicians feel the same way but I'd expect Lana wouldn't really feel like what she does is "work", music is obviously her passion and I don't think she'd be peeved if asked about how her work was going 

55 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

yeah kinda but like if someone was excited and asked about it, just something like "what song are you most excited for us to hear" or literally anything, it doesn't have to come off as "why aren't you working" lol it depends on how you say it. 

Agree but tbh I doubt they're having long conversations with her, it's probably like "omg i love you so much, i love ur music ur the best" "thank you for being a fan cutie <3" then they move away

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat