Sign in to follow this  
normanrockwhale

Lana Del Denim Jacket

Hi guys! I like to paint on denim when I have some  free time. I’ve already done The Weeknd, and now I decided to paint Lana. Maybe it’s not perfect and hyperrealistic, but I’m a beginner and I’m still learning. Hope you like it besties xxC55043-D6-38-D1-4-C17-8-A9-D-F1-C8-DEB20

Edited by normanrockwhale

giphy.gif

Beautiful!!!! It’s not an easy thing to do but you captured her so well!! You should totally sew some faux daisies or paint some more flowers onto the jacket if you have no other plans for the rest of the space, it would be so cute omg :oprah:

UbsOye5.png

Aaah pretty! I have a BTD and UV jacket I painted myself (in one color because I’m broke and can only afford one one bottle of fabric paint lol), I’ve been wanting to do denim jackets for all albums but aaah your’s so pretty!! :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Thanks guys for your support and kind words <3

14 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

Beautiful!!!! It’s not an easy thing to do but you captured her so well!! You should totally sew some faux daisies or paint some more flowers onto the jacket if you have no other plans for the rest of the space, it would be so cute omg :oprah:

also, I'm thinking of this. Thank you sweetheart <3

giphy.gif