Sign in to follow this  
xlanax

M¥SS KETA

"M¥SS FUCKING KETA IS A PERFORMER, RAPPER WITH A PUNK ATTITUDE, POP ICON AND DEFINITIVE DIVA. 

A TRUE GODDESS OF THE NIGHT THAT HYPES UP HER DEVOTEE THROUGH HER SACRILEGIOUS, EXCESSIVE AND RADICALLY HYPERREALISTIC WORDS. 

HER LIVE SHOWS ARE EXTRASENSORY EXPERIENCES, HER LYRICS THE X-RAY OF A NATION."

"Myss Keta is the club kid whose songs are the feel-good jams you didn’t know you needed in your life. Sporadic, disorienting samples? Check. Infectious, bass thumping beats which leaves your head nodding long after the track has ended? Yes, you will experience a strong desire to crank up those subwoofers as soon as the bass kicks in. Tongue-twisting, Italian lyrics spat out at an indecipherable pace? You won’t understand a word this rapper is saying unless, of course, you’re fluent with the Italian language."

Chi è MYSS KETA: biografia, età e identità segreta della cantante mascherata

Discography:

• Il Cielo non è un limite - 2020
  • Paprika - 2019
  • Una Vita in Capslock - 2018 
  • Carpaccio Ghiacciato - 2017
  • L'angelo con l'occhiale da sera. Col cuore in gola - 2016

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

8 hours ago, drewlwhite said:

Ultima Botta A Parigi always sounded like a SOPHIE production to me. The collapse if they actually would have worked together :defeated:

Still in time for a Charli XCX collab tho. Myss wrote a funny review for the Charli XCX concert in Milan and she has a lot of Sophie's and Charli's songs in her playlists on Spotify. Fingers Crossed. She's kinda our Charli XCX actually and she's up in line with many international hyperpop acts. Okay I'm fangirling. 

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

3 hours ago, xlanax said:

Still in time for a Charli XCX collab tho. Myss wrote a funny review for the Charli XCX concert in Milan and she has a lot of Sophie's and Charli's songs in her playlists on Spotify. Fingers Crossed. She's kinda our Charli XCX actually and she's up in line with many international hyperpop acts. Okay I'm fangirling. 

Yeah I read the review of the concert.

Idk she was like God tier good around UVIC era but I think she kinda fell out after that, and after Paprika she just went downhill, the only BANGER after she basically blew up is Giovanna Hardcore to me. Her act used to work because her character was very Milanese, in Milan underground scene, but once she expanded out of the city it started to feel a little forced and sometimes cringe. She has the potential still tho.