Elle

hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it [MUSIC VIDEO]

It’s deffo from 2019. Probably same case as Honeymoon video where she wasn’t allowed to officially release it so she just does it secretly. This time less so, but same idea. I’d keep an eye on that channel for a little bit! PWYC video, Lana PLEASE

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

1 minute ago, venicebitx said:

Also she is wearing the same dress she used in poland in 2019 i think? so she did this between that time, she also has the same make upD-4j-Hj-WXYAAbl8-H.jpg

Queen of Poland. PiS (ruling party) better move over… 

giphy.gif

Omg it was so beautiful and sexy! But when was it recorded and why did she share is now??? And the yellow again. 

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

What is happening:oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, Obduration said:

BDEEEEAC-4-C05-47-EB-82-D3-898-AE45-EF64Uhaul Joe is Taylor secman is Lana del Rey confirmed

omg :hdu: is this new info? so its pretty much officially confirmed she leaked the honeymoon video too :air: icon

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif