Elle

hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it [MUSIC VIDEO]

Okay wow, now that I've had time to process this, I just want to say how incredible this is. In my opinion, Hope is her best song. I know some people may disagree me with there, but aside from the song displaying her best lyricism, her vocal delivery is perfect, and the simple piano really highlights what she is trying to say. I think any extra production would've taken away from the feeling and meaning of the song. It's a masterpiece, and LDR in her purest, rawest form. The song is so intimate, and this really is the perfect video for it. Rather than having an overproduced professional video, just having a visit with Lana at home through the lens of her iPhone couldn't capture the intimacy of Hope any better. This is truly amazing. So brilliant. I'm so happy she shared this with us. What a treasure x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

this video encapsules the feeling of don't ask if I'm happy, you know that I'm not - but at best I can say I'm not sad so well. Just going through the motions until the numbness lifts, not knowing what to do with yourself really. I do see myself in the video and it's scary :awkney2:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

her onlyfans era is here

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I just sat there, high, watching, and my bf is like “are you just sitting there checking out Lana, or what?” I was like yes!!! This was fabulous. Best homemade-type video she’s done in years and brings me back to the old days. This was done with feeling and I love it.

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

her OnlyFans era is coming soon bitches.

rPnZRfH.jpg

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Just now, palemoonbaby said:

I'm wondering how many things are we didn't know yet:oprah2:

Ch*rry music video 

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

She looks stunning as per usual :oprah: 

Downloading rn in case the video is deactivated :oic: 

same

download in progress

also I'm so happy she still has her old lizzy secret accounts

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg