Elle

hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it [MUSIC VIDEO]

Ok I just watched it rn and wow. This was like, the PERFECT amount of manic I needed in this song. Honestly this video is absolutely perfect and I love it so so so much. I swear this still one of her best closing tracks. I feel transported to 2019 it’s crazy. Hope is such a unique yet heart wrenching song. I love it so much 

sgopYhV.gif

her flashign her legs and her crotch and her toes doing the laundry washing her folgers coffee cunt under the coffee kitty cat cunt table serving the right amount of mid 30s manic cleaning episode are we going to the pool? or the garden? or the kitchen? we're going everywhere baby 

I love her i missed these kind of videos that give me slight video games vibes :oprah::oprah:

*this video was posted at the right time . This song really resonates with me atm

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

The way this little homemade phone recorded video was more entertaining to me than the Norman trilogy videos, and not because she kept dressing and undressing, it was just... I don’t know, interesting. Pretty. So unexpected.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i was literally painting my wall and listening to hope and thinking about the imagery - someone posted a lengthy analysis on how it could be about addiction on here - and then she posted the video literally as the song finished. we are twins :legend:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

Topiary Horse and Lana forever! Other guys tell her lies and cry mugs of boy tears, but TH has been here since Barrie era. No one’s going anywhere. (Neighhhhh)

sorry drinking wine :runs:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

who's doper than this bitch? who's freer than her? i hope it's been uploaded like this because she has had some sort of revelation and is moving on from past traumas. i want her to have everything :legend:

oh what is she playing at the end? i can't hear properly

Wow. I really love this video. It’s so raw, real, beautiful, and a great look at Lana’s inner-workings. It’s quite poignant that she released a stunningly authentic video for an album that came out 2 years ago and reveals a slightly darker side to what was considered one of Lana’s lighter albums. I love it - this video is a reminder of the fact that there are so many layers left to unravel of Lana’s artistry. Definitely one of my favourites. 

19 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

who's doper than this bitch? who's freer than her? i hope it's been uploaded like this because she has had some sort of revelation and is moving on from past traumas. i want her to have everything :legend:

oh what is she playing at the end? i can't hear properly

You mean the extended audio track that is featured on vinyls or CDs? It’s Jack asking if this song is for real, if he’s gonna wake up and it won’t be there (he really seems in awe of the song, it was caught on microphone at the end of one take).

17 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

You mean the extended audio track that is featured on vinyls or CDs? It’s Jack asking if this song is for real, if he’s gonna wake up and it won’t be there (he really seems in awe of the song, it was caught on microphone at the end of one take).

Oh that thing! :oic2: thank you!