Elle

hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it [MUSIC VIDEO]

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

omg thank you guys for letting me know about that spoken part at the end of the vinyl!! i literally had no clue :toofunny: but wow her mind... i love it

I also didnt know this and NFR is my favorite record :toofunny: who‘s that man? Jack?

If Lanas in the mood to release videos for NFR songs, I’d like to nominate California to be next 

imageproxy.jpg

yall i think she was hacked??? like why would she surprise release a video of her from 2 years ago stripping down in home clothes, i'm a little bit scared she didn't want to put it out and someone hacked her twitter account

I wonder how much of her stuff she leaks herself on burner accounts :thumb2:

I can’t believe none of us noticed this for the 16 hours it was uploaded..she’s probably so mad none of us knew she leaked it 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

yall i think she was hacked??? like why would she surprise release a video of her from 2 years ago stripping down in home clothes, i'm a little bit scared she didn't want to put it out and someone hacked her twitter account

No it was her... she did the same thing with the Honeymoon video lol. 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

I wonder how much of her stuff she leaks herself on burner accounts :thumb2:

I can’t believe none of us noticed this for the 16 hours it was uploaded..she’s probably so mad none of us knew she leaked it 

She wants to turn us into swifties and decode things but we don't have a clue and lost track 

original.gif

the mv looks like a vlog straight out of mental hospital i'm screaming this woman is my life

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, venicebitx said:

She wants to turn us into swifties and decode things but we don't have a clue and lost track 

Like we know thunder and cherry blossom are going to be on the next album, but we didn’t know she leaked music video 

:thumb2::thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"