Cherry Blossom

Born To Die Tenth Anniversary Edition

Looks gorgeous omg. But instead of Off to the Races Mix 9, you should include the Shawn Lee-produced demoΒ 

Β 

And is the Diet Mountain Dew demo The Flight's version? That's my fav,Β I wish she had The Flight produce the album final version tooΒ :wub:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

Holding out hope for this concept but idk why.Β 

How I'd like to see the 10th anniv bonus tracks:
Serial Killer, Driving In Cars With Boys, You Can Be The Boss, Us Against The World, Damn You, Last Girl On Earth, Marilyn Monroe, On Our Way, Hundred Dollar Bill, Kinda Outta Luck, Velvet Crowbar, TV inΒ Black & White, Take Me To Paris, Dum Dum
Β 

[In no particular order]

Spoiler

Β 

finally finished my paradise follow up! i’d imagine these be released on their respective anniversaries, and then a box set including both + bonus content would be available on paradise’s anniversary as β€˜Born To Die - The Paradise Edition Tenth Anniversary’

Β 

I know angelsΒ forever is an ultraviolence outtake but i thought it fit better on here sonically

Β 

Β 

Paradise - Tenth Anniversary Edition

+ Burning Desire

+ Young & Beautiful

+ 6 Unreleased songs

+ 3 Demos

+ Tropico DVD

Β 

Pressed on β€˜Tigers Eye’ vinyl, inspired by Yayo’s lyrics and tiger imagery. Hope you like it!Β :DΒ 

l7ZtcMy.pngcILmJWt.pngCyHkeus.pngbOHdPNf.png

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gifΒ gmgif.gifΒ morrissey-flowers.gif

2 minutes ago, Style said:
Β  Reveal hidden contents

Β 

finally finished my paradise follow up! i’d imagine these be released on their respective anniversaries, and then a box set including both + bonus content would be available on paradise’s anniversary as β€˜Born To Die - The Paradise Edition Tenth Anniversary’

Β 

I know angelsΒ forever is an ultraviolence outtake but i thought it fit better on here sonically

Β 

Β 

+ Burning Desire

+ Young & Beautiful

+ 6 Unreleased songs

+ 3 Demos

+ Tropico DVD

Β 

Pressed on β€˜Tigers Eye’ vinyl, inspired by Yayo’s lyrics and tiger imagery. Hope you like it!Β :DΒ 

I would buy it so fast

These are all so good, but it's a bummer because I feel like Lana will do no such thing

5 hours ago, TRENCH said:

every time is see an anniversary or boxset mockup of any artist bc of how beautiful it is and how It will never be realΒ :crying2:Β 

this is too good, great jobΒ :worship:

thank you so much!!

Β 

5 hours ago, Greenwich Acid Cherry Pie said:

yo shut the fuck up these are SO good

TYSM!!!!Β 

Β 

5 hours ago, West Coast said:

These are all so good, but it's a bummer because I feel like Lana will do no such thing

yeah i’m kinda sad we need to petition her

On 8/29/2021 at 9:16 PM, Style said:

as the tenth anniversary of one of the best debut albums of all timeΒ gets closer, i wanted to make a reissue concept for what we could get next january. we all know lana is not going to do anything for this special occasion so i've taken it upon myselfΒ :oprah3:

i hope you like this, i am going to make one for Paradise which iΒ will add to this thread when im finishedΒ 

d1lNowL.jpg

kE2vjAi.jpgTjBUETk.jpg

I only saw the front and back covers at first and I was like give me this and then I saw the vinyls and was like I NEED THIS lana needs to hire youΒ 

19 hours ago, Style said:
Β  Reveal hidden contents

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

+ Burning Desire

+ Young & Beautiful

+ 6 Unreleased songs

+ 3 Demos

+ Tropico DVD

Β 

YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!!

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,Β Β je sais que tu m'aimes aussiΒ ~

4 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

I only saw the front and back covers at first and I was like give me this and then I saw the vinyls and was like I NEED THIS lana needs to hire youΒ 

YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!!

thank you so much:wub:Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Jaeden xx said:

also what did you use to make it?

i used photoshop!Β 

everything looks amazingΒ :wub::wub:

I really hope she does something to celebrate the anniversary , this album has a really special place inΒ our heartsΒ :xcry:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

20 hours ago, Yayo6408 said:

Lanapedia knows 27 unreleased songs (leaked) intended for BTD, you could make two discs out of it.

i used this website for my concept, however wanted to keep the tracklist small to make it more realisticΒ :DΒ 

On 9/1/2021 at 10:19 AM, lover said:

this is incredibleΒ :wowcry:

thank u sm omg

Β 

20 hours ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

everything looks amazingΒ :wub::wub:

I really hope she does something to celebrate the anniversary , this album has a really special place to our heartsΒ :xcry:

thank you!!!!!Β 

OMG, YOU'RE SOOO GOOD! Lana's team needs to HIRE you RIGHT NOWΒ :cryney::defeated:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Β 

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/IsΒ This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

OMG you did the lord's work with those, they look absolutely AMAZING. U should be in Lana's team, you have talent.

Β 

Not to bother u, but there would be any way you can share those files please? I would love to create those editions myself for my personal collection (as our girl LanzΒ don't do her job, the fans have to do something for themselves - shame on u Lana!)Β :cryney:

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

2 hours ago, Dreamboy said:

OMG you did the lord's work with those, they look absolutely AMAZING. U should be in Lana's team, you have talent.

Β 

Not to bother u, but there would be any way you can share those files please? I would love to create those editions myself for my personal collection (as our girl LanzΒ don't do her job, the fans have to do something for themselves - shame on u Lana!)Β :cryney:

thank you so much! and i’m so sorry, i made these 2 years ago and i don’t think i have the files saved anywhere anymoreΒ :crai: